3.9/5
Olay Eyes Ultimate eye cream Reviews

February 05, 2019

Decent eye cream

Although this is a bit spendy, a little goes a long way. I don't find the tint to make much difference but it has for sure helped smooth out my upper lid. Dark circles remain relatively unchanged though.

September 09, 2018

Olay eye cream is effective

I would recommend any olay products they are very nourishing on the skin. You want something soft on the skin and olay has that in there creams. It goes softly on the skin, which is a perfect product for any one of any age to use on the skin. You think of Olay as an elderly ladies cream to use and has that old perfume scent. But this olay ultimate under eye cream smells different and you will notice a difference if you use it.

September 08, 2018
    Utah, United States

Eye cream

I love this cream! I’m a mom of 2 girls and I don’t sleep much. I always have dark circles under my eyes and I want to keep wrinkles away too. This is an anti aging cream and gets rid of dark circles too. It’s great and lasts a long time.

August 01, 2018

Best eye cream ever!

Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream is by far the best I have ever used. It not only moisturizes it also conceals dark circles and helps those nasty little wrinkles and crow's feet. It does not irritate my eyes like so many I have tried before. I saw immediate results and have used it ever since the first time I tried it. Highly recommend if you use an eye cream.

March 23, 2018

Ever so slightly tinted great makeup base

The Olay Eyes ultimate eye cream is ever so slightly tinted. It has a fabulous texture and is the perfect base for makeup application. I love this cream because of it's light texture and recommend it for anyone looking to find a moisturizer which is effective but not greasy.

March 21, 2018

Superior eye cream

I am 64 and have purchased many eye creams over the years with most of them costing much more. Love this for coverage and eye puffiness reduction. Great value for the price.

March 14, 2018

amazing

as soon as i tried this product i loved it for its great coverage lately ve been having dark circles and this savs my ass everyday! i lost my first bottle and had to g out and uy a new one, i love it

February 20, 2018

Great eye product.

I was given a sample of this product and I loved it. So I started purchasing this product on a regular basis. It is very light on your skin and it really helps with the bags. This a good product for woman of all ages. I notice a difference after a few weeks of using this product.

October 25, 2017

Nice to try.

My eyes have always had a puffiness to them. And now I'm 29 with two kids so they are dark and full of wrinkles.
    I grabbed this off the shelf because it was on sale and thought why not?

The container is super small but you don't need a lot. It absorbs nicely and while I haven't notice anything regarding wrinkles or the darkness it has helped with the puffiness.

I've only been using it for a couple weeks. But if the progress continues I'll purchase again!

1.7/5

September 04, 2017

I would not buy or recommend this product!!

Was very excited when I saw this product I always hear good things about olay products so I decided to give it a shot. I'm a mother of 3 and lately I've notice wrinkles and puffiness in the eye area I've been using this product for 2months now day and night as instructed and I've seen no change at all I'm only continuing to use it because I paid $25 and I just don't want to throw it away. I will not be using this product again