3.1/5
Olay Fresh Effects S'wipe out! Make-up Removal Cloths Reviews

May 26, 2015

Ive always been a fan of olay products and these work great!

May 26, 2015

I love using this product. It really does the trick.

0.8/5

November 05, 2014

I got a package of these as a free sample with a Well.ca order and am so glad I didn't spend any money on them! Apparently they can burn your eyes if you're removing eye makeup (according to a lot of online reviews). I didn't even get to my eye makeup before my whole face started burning! Obviously my skin was not a fan of this formulation - it hurt until I washed it off and then I had redness for several hours afterward. I would not recommend this product - there are far better make-up removers out there!

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

So I bought these because I really enjoy the Olay Fresh Effects line. On the back it states that it can even remove waterproof mascara, so in seeing this I assumed you can use it on your eyes. Was I ever wrong, it burned!! Burned so bad that I had to immediately wash it off. I do not recommend if you have any eye sensitivity.

August 17, 2014

Oil-free, pre-moistened and cottony soft, these Olay Fresh Effects {S’Wipe Out} Refreshing Make-Up Removal Cloths ($4.99) are said to “lift away dirt & makeup — even waterproof mascara — in a jiffy.”
    And boy were they right!
    Not only are they PERFECT for travel, but they remove every inch of makeup off your face!
    I have NEVER been more impressed with a makeup remover cloth!

A splash of water to follow and my skin felt soft and clean. I still prefer washing my face in the shower, but these cloths are great for travel or the gym (perfect for post-workout), and I will be taking them with me on trips both near and far.

They also smell absolutely amazing!.