Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry Reviews

January 05, 2018

Luxurious and the scent is to die for

I received this in the Secret/Olay 2017 Holiday Gift Set. I have never used Olay before I usually go for Dove if I'm buying from the department store. This is the best shower cream I've ever used its so rich and I've never smelt anything like it. My skin was so soft after I didn't even need moisturizer

December 06, 2017

I Am absolutely in love with this body wash!

Ever since I tried this body wash about a year or two ago, I have fell in love! I love the fresh scent, and I also love how soft it makes my skin! Me and this body wash are in love!

October 16, 2017

I love the scent of this Olay product and I will buy again.

I love all of Olays products but the white strawberry is the best scent!! Also the way my skin feels after I shower is awesome!! I have told all my friends and family about this product so I really hope they try it and all of Olays products!!

September 01, 2017

love the smell

I love Olay body washes! They smell great and moisturize my skin so well. I perfer olay body washes better than any other kind. They really are a great quality product. I have tried so many different ones and they are all great! They rinse clean and make great bubble baths too! This review was part of a contest but the thoughts are my honest opinions

June 21, 2017

Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry

This body wash is AMAZING. It seriously has the yummiest smell and it is a great sized bottle for the price. I was so impressed when I tried out this body wash, I knew from smelling it at the drugstore I would love the smell. Olay products always agree beautifully with my skin, my skin was so soft using this body wash and smelt great all day.

June 21, 2017

Smells wonderful works great

I love this body wash it smells great lathers up very well and does not leave a resudue behind. The scent stays with you all day. Not at all expensive, but when I buy this I have to hide it for my daughter because she will use it all for herself Love my Olay.

June 03, 2017

Creates plenty of suds so you don't need to use very much, the smell is unbelievable and you can smell it on your skin all day long. I feel so clean when I use this product. Even if body wash isn't your thing it comes in a bar which I have also purchased and both are 5 star products. It hydrates the skin and makes it so smooth

May 12, 2017

This is my new favourite body wash! I absolutely love the smell. I have even gotten compliments on smelling good and had people ask what perfume I was wearing. Great lather as well. All around good product.

April 26, 2017

I recently purchased Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry for the first time and it is amazing! It smells delicious and lthough it may be tempting to squirt half a bottle onto your wash cloth or bath puff because it smells sooo good, you really only need a small amount to lather up your entire body! Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash leaves skin feeling clean and silky smooth. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new body wash

April 10, 2017

I love the scent and lather so much even put a little in a hot bath it was a great way to use every last drop :) olay olay olay olay feeling hot hot hot :)