Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry

Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 681 in Body Wash

June 21, 2017

Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry

This body wash is AMAZING. It seriously has the yummiest smell and it is a great sized bottle for the price. I was so impressed when I tried out this body wash, I knew from smelling it at the drugstore I would love the smell. Olay products always agree beautifully with my skin, my skin was so soft using this body wash and smelt great all day.

June 21, 2017

Smells wonderful works great

I love this body wash it smells great lathers up very well and does not leave a resudue behind. The scent stays with you all day. Not at all expensive, but when I buy this I have to hide it for my daughter because she will use it all for herself Love my Olay.

June 03, 2017

Creates plenty of suds so you don't need to use very much, the smell is unbelievable and you can smell it on your skin all day long. I feel so clean when I use this product. Even if body wash isn't your thing it comes in a bar which I have also purchased and both are 5 star products. It hydrates the skin and makes it so smooth

May 12, 2017

This is my new favourite body wash! I absolutely love the smell. I have even gotten compliments on smelling good and had people ask what perfume I was wearing. Great lather as well. All around good product.

April 26, 2017

I recently purchased Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry for the first time and it is amazing! It smells delicious and lthough it may be tempting to squirt half a bottle onto your wash cloth or bath puff because it smells sooo good, you really only need a small amount to lather up your entire body! Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash leaves skin feeling clean and silky smooth. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new body wash

April 10, 2017

I love the scent and lather so much even put a little in a hot bath it was a great way to use every last drop :) olay olay olay olay feeling hot hot hot :)

March 21, 2017

I purchased this product on my own. I loved the scent when I was sniffing the bottle at the store, so I had to buy it. The consistency of the body wash is gel-like, doesn't foam up that much, so you will end up using at least quarter of a palm size to wash your entire body. The scent lingers in the bathroom, but doesn't really stay on the body. I have dry skin, and this body wash did make my skin noticeably smoother, but not necessarily more hydrated.

March 06, 2017

this stuff smells amazing and does a great job at cleaning. I just cant get over how good this smells! The price is a nice bonus to a great product!!!

2.0/5

February 04, 2017

I recieved this body wash in a gift pack for christmas, I just started to use it and im not a big fan of it, it doesnt sudd up so it doesnt even feel like your cleaning anything, which makes you apply more soap, which also makes you go through it faster. And im unsure of the price. I also didnt feel any cooling or mint or any of that jazz, i just smell like strawberrys. Which is probably the only thing i liked was the smell of it.

August 13, 2016

Your whole bathroom will smell like strawberries. It's amazing. I really liked it and the smell stays on your skin throughout the day. And Shopper's Drug Mart has on sale almost every month, so you can buy it for around $3. The only thing negative I can think is, the fact that it is very thin. You end up finishing a lot because a lot comes out when you pour.