Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry

Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 639 in Body Wash

April 26, 2017

I recently purchased Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash, Cooling White Strawberry for the first time and it is amazing! It smells delicious and lthough it may be tempting to squirt half a bottle onto your wash cloth or bath puff because it smells sooo good, you really only need a small amount to lather up your entire body! Olay Fresh Outlast Body Wash leaves skin feeling clean and silky smooth. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new body wash

April 10, 2017

I love the scent and lather so much even put a little in a hot bath it was a great way to use every last drop :) olay olay olay olay feeling hot hot hot :)

March 21, 2017

I purchased this product on my own. I loved the scent when I was sniffing the bottle at the store, so I had to buy it. The consistency of the body wash is gel-like, doesn't foam up that much, so you will end up using at least quarter of a palm size to wash your entire body. The scent lingers in the bathroom, but doesn't really stay on the body. I have dry skin, and this body wash did make my skin noticeably smoother, but not necessarily more hydrated.

March 06, 2017

this stuff smells amazing and does a great job at cleaning. I just cant get over how good this smells! The price is a nice bonus to a great product!!!

February 04, 2017

I recieved this body wash in a gift pack for christmas, I just started to use it and im not a big fan of it, it doesnt sudd up so it doesnt even feel like your cleaning anything, which makes you apply more soap, which also makes you go through it faster. And im unsure of the price. I also didnt feel any cooling or mint or any of that jazz, i just smell like strawberrys. Which is probably the only thing i liked was the smell of it.

August 13, 2016

Your whole bathroom will smell like strawberries. It's amazing. I really liked it and the smell stays on your skin throughout the day. And Shopper's Drug Mart has on sale almost every month, so you can buy it for around $3. The only thing negative I can think is, the fact that it is very thin. You end up finishing a lot because a lot comes out when you pour.

March 29, 2016

I really like the smells, it cleans well and leaves the skin really soft.
    My skin is sensitive and get itchy easily, so far i don't have any issues.
    I think i'll purchase it again :)

April 23, 2015

Can I just tell you how clean I felt without the usual film left behind from other scented washes? And the aroma is just enough that I did not use perfume.