Olay Fresh Outlast Cooling White Strawberry & Mint Body Wash Reviews

January 14, 2020

Love Olay Bodywash

This bodywash by far is the best one around. I love how my skin feels after having a shower. The scent is fantastic as well. I love how it makes me feel so freshed and I can smell it for hours after my shower.

January 07, 2020

I love it

I really love this essence, I love how the smell stays in your skin for a long time and the skin is soft, the best enchanted essence of the best body wash I've ever used

January 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

It is a very thin body wash that does NOT dry out your skin like most body washes I have previously tried. It smells amazing and it makes me feel super clean after I use it. I definitely recommend this product!

May 14, 2019

Delish smell with fresh tingle.

Bought this last minute to take with me on vacation. Best darn spontaneous decision ever. The smell is delish, borderline yummy. The texture is smooth and rinses completely. It worked great on my sun burnt skin by providing a cooling feeling. Important to me was the fact that the soap was sensitive to ALL of my body. I have come home and bought another bottle for my sister. love it!!

February 18, 2019

My favorite body wash

I tend to be very picky about the body washes I use and I must say, this has by far been my absolute favorite one. I am in love with the scent and the way it feels. Highly recommend this, it's amazing. Always makes me feel better. It was also on sale for just $3 when I bought it!

November 03, 2018

Luxurious

I was pleasantly surprised when using this bar soap for the first time. It lathers very well and has a very pleasant smell. It also has a very rich, creamy like texture to it. It feels very nice on the skin

July 17, 2018

Olay

Ce produit sent vraiment bon!! Une senteur différente de d'autres produits. J'aime vraiment beaucoup l'odeur et le gel est un peu crémeux, la peau reste douce.

March 29, 2018

I would buy this again.

The smell is amazing! It is a beautiful blend of sweet strawberries and refreshing mint.
    It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
    I would recommend this to everyone!

March 29, 2018

Smells amazing & leaves skin soft! Would purchase again!

Received as a gift in a Christmas pack! Will be purchasing going forward! Love Dove body products.
    Smell is absolutely amazing & like all Dove products leaves skin feeling soft & moisturized

March 14, 2018

Can't wash off the body wash!

The first time I used it I thought maybe I'd bought a cream instead . . as it was very difficult to wash off! Fragrance and texture of the body wash are lovely but it stays on your skin too well! Perhaps it has some skin conditioning qualities but if you are in hurry in the shower this is not for you!