Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin Reviews

May 19, 2021

Not greasy

Since it is lotion , it is not greasy and it is part f my daily Skin routine, i apply it on my AHA serum , feels nice on my skin , absolutely love it .

May 27, 2020

Olay moisturizing lotion

Olay moisturizing lotion has been a product I’ve bought once or twice and I’ve really enjoyed it.i think its really lightweight and provides a nice moisturizing effect. I like the way this works under my makeup also and it makes my foundation just glide on.

May 11, 2020

THIS STUFF IS A MUST HAVE!

I suffer from extremely dry and acne prone skin and this stuff does not clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! Perfect size too so it’s super awesome for one the go just toss in your purse and head out :)

February 04, 2020

Great lotion to layer

ALWAYS use fragrance free. In my younger years I always used this and even as I get older and experiment more with skin care. It’s light enough to layer with toners, serums and night creams

March 19, 2019

No need to reapply

My son has very sensitive skin and this lotion is made just for sensitive skin and it shows!! I have no need to reapply this lotion, just the one time and hes good to go all day protected from rashes and breakouts caused by his sensitive skin.

April 30, 2018

Good for dry skin

This comes out as a watery lotion and applies very easily and dries quick. A little bit goes a long away. I use this as a final moisturizer before sunblock.

March 22, 2018

I love olay

Olay has been one of my favorite brands for skin care they never disappoint. This moisturizer works awesome and keeps my face moisturized and does not cause breakouts or irritation.

March 20, 2018

Another great Olay product

Olay has always been my go to, and for good reason. It's lightweight, non-greasy, but still wonderfully moisturizing. This moisturizer has the added benefit of being light enough for use on sensitive skin. It does not irritate my skin.

March 05, 2018

My skin looks shiny after use

I am not a particular fan of this Olay product. Yes, it is unscented and great for sensitive skin; however, it leaves my skin look shiny all day even I use it during winter. I dare not use it in the summer.

January 22, 2018

Not oily!

I don't usually like to use moisturizers but in the winter it is so necessary. Olay's lotion for sensitive skin absorbs well and does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. Very pleasant product