4.1/5
olay regenerist advanced anti-aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer Reviews

September 03, 2017

My go to cream at the moment

I have used Oil of Olay products for some time, starting out with the first pink lotion. I loved it then and still do today. I now use the regenerist to help with sun damage and fine lines. It goes on smoothly, it's not greasy, and it dries fast! I use it everyday, and I definitely see a difference. I put my makeup on after it dries and my skin looks youthful and refreshed. It smells nice and it works for me

August 10, 2017

Great SPF moisturizer!

For the past 2 weeks I've been testing Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream complimentary of BzzAgent & Olay.

As with all products, I read the directions prior to my first use. I was a bit surprised to see the directions for this product as reapply every 2 hours. I'm not entirely sure if this is for sun exposure or anti-aging.. or both, but as a woman that wears make-up and works a 10-12 hour day, reapplying this product in 2 hour intervals wouldn't be possible. I feel that this would be accurate for most working women or women that enjoy wearing makeup daily. I knew immediately after reading the directions that with my inability to follow these them, I wouldn't see any real change in my fine lines - and I haven't yet... So this product became less about anti-aging and more about the SPF & moisturizing aspect.

After my regular face cleaning and eye cream routine, I use only 2 pumps of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for my entire face (sans the eyes) and neck. It goes on wonderfully and has a delicate scent. After recently changing brands of the foundation I wear, I no longer have the SPF in my base makeup, so I am loving the SPF 30 in this moisturizer! I'm extremely impressed with the quality of the moisturizer - it does not leave my skin greasy, and after it has soaked into my skin, it acts as a great base for my makeup routine.

Likewise, after removing my make-up at night and applying toner, this cream is wonderful to reapply before bed.

My only negatives revolve solely around the Olay cream and the eye area. The product does tell you to avoid the eye area, but it is vitally important to head these instructions!! The cream stings on contact and as I apply foundation following the cream, I have to be very conscious of not blending the foundation from my cheeks too close to my eyes or it does sting and my eyes water for a good 30 minutes following.

My overall opinion of the product is that it is a fantastic SPF moisturizer but I wouldn't purchase as my daily anti-aging cream.

June 07, 2017

I have always loved oil of olay products. I always recommend this product to friends and family. I cannot say anything bad about any of their product, although some of them can be pricey. Thankfully you can usually find it on sale quite often. A dab of this goes a long way. I just started using this particular product so I can not say how well it work or doesn't but if it's like their other products then I am definetly game to buy this again

April 04, 2017

I love this moisturizer, for the quality and how long it lasts. For such a small bottle it seemed to last forever, I got my first bottle as a sample to try out and I need to get to the store to buy more. It also doesn't have a strong perfume smell which is super appreciated. It made my skin so soft and feel moisturized all day. I would highly recommend this product to anyone

October 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits Olay . L'odeur est neutre et délicate sur la peau. Belle hydratation de ma peau avec le produit. Bon format et texture rafraîchissante sur la peau.

October 01, 2016

I love how this goes on as a liquid but feels just like a powder. It left my face feeling quenched.It's definitely a product i will tell my friends about.

September 23, 2016

I really have fallen in love with the Olay Regenerist moisturizer and have made it a part of my daily routine. I like the fact that this moisturizer has a broad spectrum SPF 30 in it - so I don't have to apply a separate sunscreen on my face. Also, the Regenerist moisturizer has anti-aging properties that are supposed to help with sculpting and lifting. The packaging is great - it's a sleek bottle with a pump, which is extremely convenient for applying. The moisturizer itself is not runny at all or too thick - it's actually quite creamy. It absorbs into the skin extremely fast and does not leave a sticky residue. It leaves my skin with a slight dewy look. The Olay Regenerist moisturizer does have a very strong scent - so for those of you sensitive to perfumes and scents, you might not like this product. I, however, am a huge fan of scents! I don't know how to quite describe the smell - to me it smells like the classic Pantene Pro-V shampoo I used to use many years ago. The scent doesn't last too long though! Be careful when applying near the eyes - for some reason, if I accidentally rub it near my eyes, they get slightly agitated and watery. For me, this is the only con - but I always avoid applying the cream near my eyes and I'm usually good to go!