Olay Regenerist Luminous Cleanser

Olay Regenerist Luminous Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #645 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

April 11, 2017

Bought this at Walmart tonight 9.98 came home had a bath used this was very lovely and smells beautiful,made my face feel really soft and clean ,tiem will only tell as I'm always looking for something that doesn't break my skin out !

April 26, 2015

Okay, so I have been thinking about going this route for some time now, the price is a big commitment for me. So my wonderful boyfriend decided to give me the push I needed to just do it already. So I have and its amazing. I bought the starter kit that came with the toning cream best deal for it btw. So the cleanser is nice, and you can literally see it working/changing your skin. I do not ware makeup so I have no idea how well it would wash it off, but it did open a lot of my pores, (I have acne, and at times it is TERRIBLE ACNE, but since it's kind of Mellow at the moment I figure now is the best time to start this.) And when I say open I mean, little pimples were just piping out! All while my skin just seemed to brighten! I am in love with this. I do plan on posting a follow up review, hopefully around the time frames the box gives. Just for comparison of progress reports.

July 20, 2014

I've only been using this product for a short while so I can't say what the long term outcome would be. For the short time I've been using it, somewhat irregularly, it does seem to brighten my face. It's a wonderfully soft, light and creamy cleanser. Definitely worth a try.