Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Reviews

Ranked #786 out of 1359 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 08, 2016

The product is a little pricey but it is a really good product,i put it on and after a couple days I started to notice that my dark under eye circles are starting to lighten up.so if you want something that works then you have to pay for it.this product is awesome.

December 12, 2015

Smells refreshing and product feels very silkly but it is not oily which is good.

2.0/5

July 18, 2015

Pros:
    Non-greasy

Cons:
    Flakes off when I apply primer/sunscreen above it.
    Irritates my nose area.
    Not moisturizing.

As for the evening out skin tone aspect, I have not seen any difference. I have used it day and night in hope to clear up some acne marks. After 1 month, I stopped using it. There was no fading of acne marks, instead the area around my nose was itchy and irritated. I switched to another moisturizer and my nose stopped itching. I would not use this as a moisturizer again. However had I continued using it for another month, I might have noticed fading in the spots. Might have. But there is no way I would attempt another month with my nose area irritated. Did not work for me at all, and it wasn't cheap either.

1.7/5

May 28, 2015

As something that claims to fade dark spots, I saw no results. The cream did feel nice on my skin, but so do others at a fraction of the cost

April 29, 2015

This does an awesome job at evening out skin tone, I wish it evened out skin texture as well

August 23, 2014

It is a Very nice Moisturizer and after the second week of daily use I noticed my Dark spots on my face were diminishing, I would totally recommend this product. And for the price it is very much worth it.

June 18, 2014

My new fav facial lotion... I received a sample and noticed a difference. I Knew with in minutes this was a product I needed... I have had un even skin tone and dark spots on forhead and neck area... I took the coupon I had for $3 off, hit wal mart the next day... it was on sale for 28 bucks... so I saved... I really didn't care about the price... I Wanted this... I am now a week into using it morning and night and my skin is looking fresh and new....

April 24, 2014

I actually quite love this product! Can be used for day and night time use which is a big plus for me. Can be used effectively under makeup and gosh do I look good in the morning haha! The price (at walmart i went to) is around $30-$35 for a 50ml plastic cup BUT you will not be using much to cover your face as it smoothly covers all areas of you face. The smell is not strong and isn't quite bad. I see a nice difference in my face tone, havn't been using it long so WHOHOO!
    I LIKE IT :)