Olay regenerist Night recovery cream Reviews

January 29, 2020

nice product

i'm in my 40s and try using some anti age cream, my friend recommend olay regenerist anti ageing night cream. texture is not as thick as i expected and it absorbs quickly

January 28, 2020

Like it

I like this product it does leave skin feeling smooth and soft and does not require a lot of product to achieve results. I like Olay products and the fact that they are easy to find at the local drug store.

October 27, 2019
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

So creamy

This cream is lovely. I always use this before i go to sleep. Its not greasy on my skin. You dont need to apply load. It smells lovely and when i wake up in the morning my skin feels lovely, smooth and soft. Brilliant moisturiser.

January 26, 2019

Perhaps my next purchase!

I tried a friend's Regenerist Night Recovery and I find it very moisturizing without being greasy. My skin felt soft and smooth in the morning. Looks like I'll be buying it when my other night creams run out!

January 08, 2019

Very pleased!

I've been using this moisturizer as my night cream and am very pleased with the results I'm getting. My skin feels soft in the morning and the texture has improved in that it looks more revived and hydrated. I really love the consistency of the cream. It's very emollient but as you apply it to your skin, it absorbs really quickly. It's not greasy, which actually makes it ideal for me when I sleep so that it won't get all over my pillow. It's very gentle on the skin and has not caused any irritation or redness. Definitely will look into repurchasing!

October 20, 2018

Your face will love you for this cream.

I Just recently tried for the first time; Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream. I just wish it was sooner! You will love how your face feels in the morning and even when you are applying this to your face. It does not make your skin feel oily and no worries about clogged pores. Your face will feels so smooth, silky and satiny. This cream is jam packed with nutrients. Your only regret will be -Why did I try this cream sooner.

March 08, 2018

i Absolutely love this cream definitely woul d buy again

This is by far the best night cream I have bought ever It firms and tones my skin and gives me an even tone to my skin and it does all this while I sleep totally awesome definitely will use again

August 10, 2016

J'aime cette creme de nuit. Moi je l'utilise comme crème de jour. Le matin et elle me donne un coup de jeunesse et garde ma peau hydratée pour 24 heures. A conseiller

April 24, 2016

This cream comes unscented which I love. Just a little product goes a long way. Olay goes on smooth and leaves my skin soft without that greasy feeling. I apply all over my face and neck. Since using this product I have noticed less fine lines and wrinkles and I have even skin tone. I love Olay.

September 27, 2015

i love this ... the scent is wonderful it reminds me of my mom... i used it for two weeks,i recieved a sample,i will purchase this in the future .leaves skin soft and even toned