Olay Total Effects Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 666 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 19, 2016

Olay Total Effects 7-1 Bundle fights 7 signs of aging. The Anti-aging Moisturizer Plus Touch of Sun. Touch of foundation moisturizer and firming treatment. The Vita-Niacin complex gave me smooth brighter skin in just 7 days. As I age I want to minimize the look of my pores, keep hydrated and minimize lines and wrinkles. The look of sun-kissed skin without the effects of sun damaged skin. My moisturizer routine day and night for great results.

March 11, 2016

J'ai eu le plaisir de faire lessai de ce produit et suite a cela je trouve que mon teint etait plus clair mes pores resserrés et taches de vieillesse atténuée. Je recommande vivement ce produit pour avoir de bons et beaus resultats. Le seul bemol pour moi est son prix.. Un Peu cher...!

January 27, 2016

I used this product for a year and noticed a huge difference in the smoothness of my skin. It also smells great and absorbs in seconds. Love the product!

December 09, 2015

This product doesn't hydrate very well, and in addition to waking up to a dry patch after 1 use, I also woke up to two pimples. Whatever the combination is it doesn't work for dehydrated skin.

March 14, 2015

love the way this product made my skin feel leaves it feeling smooth and soft used it once and saw results this product did not dry out my skin and it doesn't leave n over powering smell it's just right for my skin

August 29, 2012

I have slightly oily skin so I appreciated finding a day lotion with SPF that did not cause me to break out. For a lotion with SPF protection, it is not overly heavy and absorbs easily. It is fragranced, which is probably something they could leave out.

May 17, 2012

I have very sensitive skin and have over the years spent thousands of dollars on expensive makeup I could not use as my skin reacted to it. I gave the Olay a try and wow, it does not effect my skin in a negative way and leaves my skin soft and smooth. With the spf 15 and the tint there is no need to use any other product on my face. I have after my success with this product moved on to other olay products with more success.

September 24, 2008

Leaves an even tone on the face, no need for a seperate foundation.

September 02, 2008

I'd heard great things about this product and read lots of great reviews but I broke out in a red rash each of the 3 times I tried using it. It caused severe irritation that lasted for several hours. Obviously there is at least one ingredient I am sensitive to in the product which is too bad, as I've had no problems with other Olay products.

March 04, 2008

Yikes !
    This product gave me little red bumps all over my face!!!! I wish it would have worked for me ......

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic