4.1/5
Ranked #41 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Good - 0

June 08, 2017

Purchased at Costco, 16 bars
    The bars last a long time in the shower and are a good size compared to other brands. The bar smells clean and feminine but not too strong. They leave you fresh and squeaky clean. They have shea butter added into the bar which is a bonus, I use mine for shaving on occasion with no problems. Super versatile bar soap, I enjoy having a bar soap and body wash in the shower.

June 08, 2017

All I use is OLAY products!!! This bar of soap is far the best one from OLAY that I love!!! The scent is so refreshing, calm, and vanilla scent!!! This bar of soap does wonders for my skin!! !Now that it's almost summer out and the days are getting hot and that my friends leaves my skin drying out badly!!! I tired other moisturizing bar of soaps and it only lasted until I dried off but this one leaves your skin staying so soft and moisturized until the next day!!! The price is affordable and everyone knows how OLAY products can be pricey but this OLAY product can be affordable on a tight budget. I recommend this Olay product to every woman who loves the results of their skin staying soft and moisturized for 24 hours. Here's a little secret but my spouse uses this bar of soap of mine once in awhile too!!! Let's keep that between us, ok!!!

December 28, 2016

This is the only soap we buy! It feels more like cream but it still lathers great and rinses off without sticky residue. Even my husband prefers it!! My skin doesn't dry out from having a hot shower like it used to.

2.7/5

September 12, 2016

La première fois que j'ai utilisée ce savon, c'est parce que ma bouteille habituelle était vide! Je l'ai achetée chez Costco en paquet de trois! Il nettoie bien et hydrate bien la peau, mais il ne fait pas parti de mon top3! L'odeur ne m'a pas vraiment attiré et elle ne reste pas sur la peau!

September 10, 2016

I bought this soap on sale just to try it out and it was really nice! The scent was delicious and the actual soap itself make my body felt like i had just slathered it in lotion. The only issues i had were the price when it wasn't on sale was a little too expensive and teh soap turned into a goopy mess if it was left in the shower\!

September 07, 2016

I used this product once before and really liked the results. Keeps my skin smooth. As I have dry skin in the winter, it can get itchy. If I use this product, I have no problem.