Olay Ultra Moisture Lotion with Shea Butter Reviews

Good - 0

March 03, 2019

Nice smell

The olay shea butter body wash is nice and makes my skin feel good. It's smells nice and feels nice in the shower. I like using Olay products and his body wash is great. I will buy it again and recommend.

January 17, 2018

Smells amazing!

This lotion is a life saver! Instant results and smells amazing. I am an office administrator and rest my elbows on my desk quite a bit during my work day and tend to get dry elbows. Two days of use and it clears right up. Love, love, love and recommend to everyone!

October 01, 2017

Wow! Great bargain!!

I got a deal at Jean Coutu!!!
    It was on sale for 3.99$
    It's such a great moisturizer!
    Feels like silk, especially good on the elbows and my feet.
    Well worth the bargain!!!

2.8/5

February 17, 2017

I liked the performance of this lotion as far as its moisturizing properties and not to mention that it comes at a great price, absorbs quickly and includes niacinamide. Its downfall for me was the fragrance which I can only describe as “old lady” smell and the fact that it slightly irritated my legs following recent epilations. I did finish it, but would not repurchase.