Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter

Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1151 in Bath & Body

August 13, 2017

Will definitely buy it again

Love this body wash, bought it on sale which is a plus tried it and I'm a fan. Smells great, and my skin feel really soft after shower. I would be buying this product again and will try different scent next time.

June 24, 2017

Love it

I've recieved a few sample size bottle of this body wash and I love it. It smells great and is silky smooth. I love olay and their products are always good quality. I would Deffinitely recommend this.

June 21, 2017

body wash

really love this product, lathers really well on the pouff. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. Really recommend this Olay.

March 27, 2017

This is our family's favorite Body Wash and the one usually buy, It is very effective, the scent is very pleasant, the skin is very soft, hydrated and nice after using the Olay Body Wash. I totally recommend it.

March 25, 2017

I love Olay Body Washes. This one is a favourite of mine because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It lathers nicely and doesn't leave a film on my skin like other body washes can. The scent is very pleasant and relaxing. Love it!

March 09, 2017

I am such a huge fan of shea butter. Smells fantastic and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I really enjoyed this body wash, it lathers great, smells lovely and left my skin feeling moisturized. I also found that a little went a long way so you aren't going through a bottle quickly. Very pleased.

March 09, 2017

J'aimé beaucoup le Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter. Il a une douce odeur agréable et laisse la beau douce après. Je n'aurait aucun problème à le recommander à mes ami (e)s.

March 09, 2017

Amazing body wash. It felts surprisingly smooth, My skin feeling moisturized and remarkably clean. And the smelled great refreshing delighted such accurate. I recommend OLAY ULTRA MOISTURE SHEA BUTTER BODY WASH

January 17, 2017

This body wash is amazing. I feel like I am in paradise when I use it. It is so soothing to the skin and smells great. It lathers up really well on my loofa and a little goes a long way. I love the Olay body washes and this one in particular stands out and is a must have for me.

Ikea Alex drawer unit