Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Reviews

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smooth!

this is a great drug store body wash! I love how it smells, its very soothing and leaves my skin super soft. I suffer from dry skin at times and any extra hydration I can give my skin i'll take it!

August 14, 2020

Great body wash

It smells so good and my skin leaves so soft, With small amount it gives you lots of bubbles, it is affordable. Any skin type is good. I am highly recommended.

August 04, 2020

All time favourite body wash

This is my favourite body wash to use! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. It also smells really nice and is inexpensive! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! I have sensitive skin and I love that it works for that too

June 24, 2020

Highly Recommend

A little product gave me lots of suds. So a little goes a long way. Great value.This is my all time favourite body wash. A very reasonable price for such an effective body wash.Its one of my proudest finds and I will definitely be buying it again!

June 18, 2020

Best Body was oh for the entire family

I love buying this body wash at Costco in their 3 bottle bundle.. you.get 3 HUGE 700ml bottles for around 15 bucks and regularly Costco has them on sale through warehouse for about 10 bucks
    We are a family of 5 and a bottle last well over a month

June 18, 2020

Great moisturizing body wash for the winter

Bought this to try previously in a smaller size to try and loved it. Saw it in a 3-pack at Costco and jumped on it.

This is a great moisturizing body wash, especially for the dry Canadian winters. I usually get flaky, sensitive skin in the winter, but this has helped a lot. The only complaint I have about it is the lather gets really rich and thick, so it takes forever to clean off the loofah.

2.3/5

May 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Meh

Hdhejehrbdisiebehdhdusk see skids sud didn’t Freud d
    To strong of a floral scent.
    But lathers well. Ururbdjsjsndbdjdjmsjejrhfbfnfndnrndndnfnrnrbr rant tb

May 14, 2020

Perfect body wash

I have been using olay body wash for some time and it definitely makes my body feel extremely moisturized specially the Shea butter . Need very Small amount for the entire body. The smell is great I love it on me and it stay with you
    Amazing product to clean, moisturizes and leave your body smell fresh.

April 27, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

Olay Ultra Moisture...hydration for the skin!

Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash is hydration in a bottle for the skin. This body wash lathers up so good and is so moisturizing for the whole body. It also smells amazing as well. Olay makes the best body wash that is great for the skin and I highly recommend it!

April 26, 2020
    California, United States

Excellent Moisturizing wash

Have used this wash from Olay for years and it has helped keep my skin moist here in SoCal where the air is very dry as we live near the desert and humidity level is often at 10% or below.