Olay Whip Foaming Body Wash Reviews

March 26, 2020

Strawberry Fresh Smell/Clean!!

Olay is by far one of my favorite all-time body wash brands! All there products work very well for the price and quantity; to include as well it sweets so sweet and delicious!! I love it so much!

March 06, 2020

great product great value

I really love the foam, the application is so easy you do not have to fumble with lids. great moisturizing and I love the smell there are a few different scents and I have tried them all . My favorite is the White strawberry and mint.

March 02, 2020

Love this!

Leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. It smells really nice and lathers well. Ive been buying this for months. I’m a big fan of the shea butter scent for winter, and strawberry and mint for the summer. Love this body wash!

February 24, 2020

Oh wow! I love this stuff!

I bought this product based on a review I saw online. I got the Shea scent. So happy I did! This stuff smells lovely and I love that it's a double duty product. I can wash and shave with this. Leaves my legs smooth and moisturised. Definitely will repurchase!

February 12, 2020

Love love love ❤️

Omg i love this product it smells fantastic,it smells like strawberry 🍓 and mint .
    U can use this product easily it makes my skin smooth and i feel great 👍
    I recommend this awesome product, try it you gonna be love it 😍

January 30, 2020
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Feels like silk

This is the best. Smells amazing and had really helped with my dry spots. I used this for a month before writing this review. My hubby likes it’s too.

January 26, 2020

Feels like your washing with a cloud

I have been through many body washes and scrubs in my day. I recently grabbed the travel size of this for my carry on. Oh my god! It honestly is so creamy and soft and light! I have sensitive skin and this left it feeling fresh and clean. And it smells amazing - I tried the shea butter. For the price I would definitely buy again.

January 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Totally in love with this body wash!

I bought this body wash for myself because it smelled fantastic, for me the smell of a body wash is what I usually gravitate to. The first time I used the product I instantly fell in love. It is thick and and feels like pure bliss going on your skin. It also leaves your skin feeling super soft after the shower as well!!

January 14, 2020

Wonderfully rich and moisturizing

This is a great body foam wash. It is very thick and rich and you feel moisturized afterwards.
    I would continue to use this product if they put it in a different container or cap.
    Everytime I have tried to use a new bottle of the stuff the cap comes off making it almost impossible to get any product out.
    I gave high scores because the product itself is lovely, it's just getting to it that is the hard part!

August 10, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Wow

Wow this body wash is so good it makes your skin feel soft as anything smells amazing and lasts forever it's not expensive and will happily be buying this with my shopping !! Can wait to buy more