Olay whips light as Air Reviews

March 19, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Soft Skin with Fresh Fragrance

I'm pretty skeptical about face creams. I am starting to show some fine lines and wrinkles and decided to try out this cream. I was pleasantly surprised by its airiness and fresh scent. After using this cream for just over a month I am noticing a visible difference in my fine lines (less prominent) and overall skin tone (less blotches). Definitely worth the $40CAD price tag!

February 07, 2019

Great Smell and Light Feel

Shower time should be easy and fun. I love the soft feel of this product and how great my skin feels after. The strawberry fragrance is absolutely wonderful and lasts.
    The soap comes out easily in foam form. At first I thought I would fly through this product but there is a lot in this can.

January 27, 2019

Thick and rich!

Normally I don't spend this much money on a new product but decided to give it a try anyway. I'm really glad I got it it's a much rich formula in just wish the price point was a little lower and thay they had more options scent wise.

December 29, 2018

This is light

This is exactly what the name says, Light as Air. It absorbs very nicely and quickly into my skin. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy. If used in the morning, my make up applies nicely on top as well.

December 19, 2018

You have to try it

I sooooo picky when it comes to body soap for me and my family . But I swear by this , not only does it smell amazing but it feels amazing. Super easy to use also just pop in the shower shake pour and lather then rest will do it self !

I can’t wait to try all the other fragrances

November 17, 2018

OLAY whips powerful light as Air Finish

OLAY whips powerful skincare Light As Air Finish face cream is amazing I love how it brings out dullness of my skin make and feel great on my façe give my face a health glow it's very light not a sticky feeling I love this Olay whips face cream recommend it to my daughter's thanks ChickAdvisor for my free Sample