Old El Paso Soft Taco Bake Dinner Kit Reviews
#799 in Grocery

July 02, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I absolutely hate Tacos I would recommend making Chicken Fagitas if you don't like hamburger, the soft shell is also way better then the hard shell tacos.

July 01, 2017

Oh yummy

Soft taco kit from old el pass is so yummy we use this kit for chicken sometimes as well as hamburger,you can by the low sodium if you find to salty , these are so fun to make and taste great ;)

February 20, 2017

This is one of my favorite things made by old el paso, even more so than just regular taco kits!
    This is so simple to make the hardest thing to do is cook the burger and maybe cut some lettuce.
    It feeds 2 people comfortably with maybe a little leftovers!

2.0/5

November 15, 2015

We usually buy El Paso for the soft and hard taco kit, so I decided to switch it up one night and purchase the soft bake kit. While it was cooking, it smelt pretty good but once i pulled it out I knew no one in my house was going to eat it. Unfortunately it was a mushy smorgasboard of yucky flavours. I will stick with my hard and soft taco kits!

November 15, 2015

I love this brand because of its classic taste and great seasonings. its perfect for when i want to smash something up quick and have it taste like it took more then an hour. yummyyyy!

May 17, 2015

We love the Old El Paso Soft Taco Bake Dinner Kit. It is one of our favorite meals. It's fast, affordable & tastes great! We actually add onions, green peppers and red peppers (all diced) to the meat mixture in order to make it a bit more filling.

May 15, 2015

Its easy to make and really nice with a tossed salad as a side. It can be a little salty but I like it and usually have a box in the pantry

May 14, 2015

im a huge fan of mexican food, i love tacos and burritos and such and this is just as good, for sure a favorite in my house!!

May 14, 2015

One of my families favorite meals. I always add mushrooms just so that my little girl will eat it.

February 14, 2015

We love soft tacos, I even buy refried beans and add to this. I wish it came in a bigger family sized box for like 6 or 8 people. I have so many to feed and this can get a little expensive.