Old Navy Active Wear Reviews

March 14, 2019

Love!

Old navy active wear is my absolute favourite! They have so many styles and you can usually pick items up for cheap! It lasts forever and is squat proof!

April 30, 2018

Would Buy More

I love Old Navy's active wear. I have quite a few pairs of leggings and shirts from them, even their athletic socks. It's nice because they always seem to have deals going on and everything fits really nicely.

March 27, 2018

pretty decent active wear but dosent last long

I really like all the styles and the fit of Old Navy athletic wear. my go to's have to be the shirts, shorts and leggings and they are super well priced. they are very comfortable and stretchy but my only concern is as someone who is a heavy weight athlete the waistbands don't last long, they stretch out after a few uses which sucks, but other than that the material of all the clothing is pretty durable and will last many washes as well.

February 23, 2018

Great alternative for cute activewear at a good price.

I have many pairs of leggings/workout pants from Old Navy. They have similar styles that the higher brand names have at a considerable lower price, I do not like the high waisted style however as it always rolls down when I am working out. Lately it has been hard to find regular waist styles that are cute. Most of the leggings stay in place however I find depending on the lycra content the crotch tends to sag down and I am constantly pulling up. I guess that is the difference between Lululemon and Old Navy. You get what you pay for. Old Navy a great alternative if you can't afford Lulu.

October 04, 2017

My Favorite Line!

I've shopped at quite a few retail stores for active wear, and I must say that Old Navy is my favorite store when it comes to active wear. I have numerous tank tops and pants/capris/shorts from their active wear line. Good material, great value for your buck and easy to clean. Their clothes really do stand the test of time (I've had the same pants from them for quite some time).

October 01, 2017

I like the line!

I find Old Navy Active Wear to be a modern line with great pieces every season, the quality of the clothes is good, they have a great size range and the prices are affordable. I definitely recommend it.

September 30, 2017

Perfect!

J'aime beaucoup les vêtements sport de chez old navy. c'est pas cher, durable et très confortable! j,adore surtout les pantalons/leggings!! ca va au lavage et continue parfait!! je recommend vivement!!

September 23, 2017

Great option for cheap active wear!

I've purchased a workout tank top and a pair of yoga pants from old navy. With the sales that they have, the price was amazing! I really love the tank top the best. It keeps me nice and cool and looks great! The pants are good too, but nothing super exciting. The price was amazing though.

September 20, 2017

Trendy and Comfy!

I love Old Navy athletic wear. I've purchased a lot of it lately, and my favourite are the athletic bras - they "strappy" ones are so pretty, trendy, and also they are comfortable and give you the support you need while working out. Their leggings are great, too! The fit is perfect, and the patterns are so pretty that I've worn them for things other than working out! Their floral pattern athletic leggings are so pretty and neat-looking that I've worn them under a demin skirt, as leggings/tights, and they look fantastic. Good prices, fast delivery when you purchase online, which is a bonus. Nice and wide selection, too - shirts, bras, leggings, you can get your whole workout attire here. There's some great workout shirts - fun, trendy ones with cutouts on the back of the shirts, so that you're pretty, "strappy" type bras can show through! Looks really wonderful!

August 15, 2017

Great yoga pants

Very impressed with old navy yoga pants. Great quality, comfortable, washes well, and perfect length. Like the straight leg cut and the high waist. Great product for the price