Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 46 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 19, 2017

best flip flops ever and well worth the price especially if you go in on the days they have for on sale for 1 dollar!! i ususallly stock up on every color i can for the whole family

May 19, 2017

best flip flops! so cheap and such an awesome variety of colors. $1 flip flop day is the best day of the summer. ive been buying these for like 15 years now and no plans on stopping any time soon. they last well for the price too

May 18, 2017

Can't beat the price. You can get these super cheap especially when they're on sale. They smelled super bad like plastic when I first got them but the smell goes away eventually. Not the best sandals in the world but you get more value than what you pay for.

May 18, 2017

Price is good! They serve their purpose! I have them in all colors and I love using them at home, running errands and of course beach/pool! Comfortable and they do not make my feet hurt compared to flip flops in that price range.

May 18, 2017

these flip flops are great. I'm saying this only based on how cheap they are or else you can definitely find better for around the same price. I purchased a black pair and the colour bled onto my foot

May 18, 2017

I buy these flip-flops every year. Old Navy always has a sale on one day of the summer. They are so inexpensive. You can't beat that. They come in a variety of colors and are perfect for the pool or the beach. Honestly, I've never had a shoe break on me. I would seriously recommend these.

May 17, 2017

I have a closet full of Old Navy Flip Flops! They are so inexpensive you don't have to feel guilty about having a pair in every color! Comfort wise they aren't bad they have some padding but I wouldn't want to hike with them. They just come in so many cute colors and patterns and for the price you just can't go wrong!

May 17, 2017

Ok, so these flip flops aren't the most stylish out there, and they do tend to wear out quite fast, but you can't go wrong with the amazing price that they're going for so even if they only last you the summer, you've got nothing to lose. I buy these in bulk when I go on vacation and give them out to locals as gifts--they're highly appreciated and don't cost you much!

May 17, 2017

I cannot live without my OldNavy flip flops ! I usually end up buying them right when they put out the summer display . Or when the summer is ending cause the price is amazing 2$. I wear them all the time ! Super comfy and light weight , easy to slip on when your on the go. They last forever but I still buy multiples due to the amazing price ! They are a must have in my family !

May 17, 2017

These are your basic cheap flipflop - cheap to buy and cheap quality. But I always buy a few pairs every year and never regret it even when they do eventually fall apart!! But they come in every colour and are great for around the pool or chilling at the cottage! A summer must-have!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel