4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 26, 2017

I love this sandal they come in many colour. The sandal wall is like a rainbow !!! So many colours I where flip flops all year ! And I love these for the price !

May 26, 2017

Well you get what you pay for with these. Cheap material and a design that if your foot is slightly off from the norm they will bother you. If you need a cheap pair of sandals that you don't care if they get ruined camping then these are for you.

May 26, 2017

Pros:
    The come in an assortment of colours, they're fairly priced and can often get them on sale for a few bucks during the summer months, pretty durable as I have never had a pair break on me, last pretty long and take quite some time to wear down the soles.

Cons:
    Where the thong attaches at the side irritates my foot so it might take some time to break them in

Overall, beats any dollar store flip flop, so definitely worth it for a simple pair.

May 26, 2017

I bought a pair of flip flops on sale and really liked them so I bought them in multiple colors even sparkles for those dressy occasions. Cheap and comfortable.

1.5/5

May 25, 2017

I got a pair of the Old Navy Flip Flops as a gift and I don't really like them I find they irritate my toes and I have to scruntch up my toes to keep them on. However that being said I do find them useful when I go for pedicures ao that is the only time I wear them!

May 24, 2017

I will forever rebuy these! My favourite ones are just plain black, they go with everything and they are super comfy. And of course very cheap!!! I shop at old navy atleast once a month for my 3 year old and me as well they have the best sales and promotions

May 24, 2017

I love Old Navy! When Old Navy Flip Flops go on sale for $1.00 I usually buy a few pairs. I find them to be comfortable enough to wear them at the beach or cottage but I wouldn't recommend Wearing them were a lot of walking is involved.

May 21, 2017

I had bought a pair last month, when i finally got to put them on i passed the whole day with them on. on the first wear i never had to take them off because they hurt. The next day i got 5 other pairs in different colors! They have a large selection of colors which is great. It is worth taking the chance to get them for the price.

May 20, 2017

Great and cheap flip flops. Get them in every colour for the summer. Love when they are on sale for $1- STOCK
    UP TIME! You get what you pay for.......

May 19, 2017

best flip flops ever and well worth the price especially if you go in on the days they have for on sale for 1 dollar!! i ususallly stock up on every color i can for the whole family