4.1/5
2095 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

July 20, 2017

Okay but not Great

While the price makes it worth it. The shoes aren't the best. I love the different colours but find that the piece in between my toes often hurts after even minutes of walking. It's great for quick use but I would never pay more than 5 dollars for them.

July 19, 2017

Okay shoe, not the best

These flip flops are good for the price. The sizing and color variety is great, but the only issue I have with them is that when I wear them for a while (> 1hr) the straps start to rub and chafe against my feet which starts to blister. I can wear them for short periods of time but after that, they start to hurt.

July 15, 2017

Okay for price

Price is reasonable and they last!! Perfect for hot summer days and you can get every color and not break the bank. I preferred the original Old Navy flip flops they were so comfy but I I love these flip flops compared to others

July 13, 2017

Buy them in every colour!

I have tons of these flip flops, they are constantly going on sale so you can get them for a great price. Super comfy and well worth every penny. I always have a pair in the car so if I'm out and my feet hurt I'll just throw these on. Also great to take with you when getting pedicures!

July 12, 2017

Summer essential

These flip flops are so affordable, yes they are a bit hard at first but after a few times of wearing them they get comfy. Lots of colours to choose from.

July 11, 2017

Great if on sale!!

These flip flops are great if you can get them on sale for $1 or $2. They come in all different colours and some even have sayings on them. They're super cute! Purchase them in bulk in the summer when they go on sale... worth it!!

July 10, 2017

Right now only $2.00! I am totally about them

I always wear sandals in the summer, and just recently my friend told me about Old Navy's flip flops, I used them when I was younger and forgot how great they are. They don't give me blisters which I love and they come in lots of different colours! Defiantly worth it!

July 02, 2017

Love my flip flops!

Love that I can get these in all different colours and patterns and that they go one for $1! I buy a bunch every season for me and my kids. Will definitely continue to do so!

June 27, 2017

Buy these every summer!! $1 flip flop sale!!

Buy these every summer!! $1 flip flop sale!! They are my favourite. I make sure my whole family has them too! top notch - best sale ever!! love old navy flips!

June 25, 2017

indispensable pour l'été

c'est l'été chez moi dans le sud de la France et les Old Navy Flip Flops
    m'accompagnent tous les jours.
    on est à l'aise quand on les porte .
    je recommande vivement se produit.