4.1/5
1961 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

August 02, 2017

WEAR THEM ALOT!

I love the flip flops and how affordable they are your not going to be able to ind any like it for the price! I have worn these my whole life and i am 24 now and i love them!

August 01, 2017

Value and Comfy

These are SUPER cheap, and SUPER comfy. Perfect for the beach, or just your daily wear. I have at least 10 of these in all different colors. You really can't go wrong. So much more comfortable that some of the flip flops higher end stores sell as "basic".

August 01, 2017

every day wear

I wear these every where!
    so comfortable and so cheap! you can't go wrong with $2.00 comfortable flip flops.
    I'm never disappointed with Old Navy attire!

July 30, 2017

Flippy floppies

These were on sale sowe bought a bunch for complimentary wedding footwear and filled a couple baskets. They were a hit..lots of guests still wearing them.

July 27, 2017

Value Value!

I love these flip flops. They are your basic flip but you cannot beat the price for the product! And, they come in all the colours of the rainbow. I always wait till they have their awesome flip flop sale and go and get as many as I can. And, you can easily clean them with a nail brush and voila! They look brand new again. I hope they never stop selling these.

July 25, 2017

Alright product for their sale prices

They have most colours to match your summer outfit. I only buy them when they have the $1 sales simply because they're not really worth more than that. The thong between the toes does get uncomfortable if you wear them too long

July 20, 2017

Okay but not Great

While the price makes it worth it. The shoes aren't the best. I love the different colours but find that the piece in between my toes often hurts after even minutes of walking. It's great for quick use but I would never pay more than 5 dollars for them.

July 19, 2017

Okay shoe, not the best

These flip flops are good for the price. The sizing and color variety is great, but the only issue I have with them is that when I wear them for a while (> 1hr) the straps start to rub and chafe against my feet which starts to blister. I can wear them for short periods of time but after that, they start to hurt.

July 15, 2017

Okay for price

Price is reasonable and they last!! Perfect for hot summer days and you can get every color and not break the bank. I preferred the original Old Navy flip flops they were so comfy but I I love these flip flops compared to others

July 13, 2017

Buy them in every colour!

I have tons of these flip flops, they are constantly going on sale so you can get them for a great price. Super comfy and well worth every penny. I always have a pair in the car so if I'm out and my feet hurt I'll just throw these on. Also great to take with you when getting pedicures!