4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

October 19, 2017

Heck ya!

My number one saddles! Love these babies! I buy a new pair every year and wear them right out! Always have a few different colours on hand and so comfortable! Great for the beach and everyday wear! Love this Sandles!

October 18, 2017

My Favorite Flip Flops

I buy a pair or two of these flip flops every spring to wear for the summer season ( normally when they have their $1 sale). They come in so many different colours and you obviously can't beat the price! I love them :)

1.5/5

October 17, 2017

Not a fan.

I bought a pair when they were on sale for $1. I'm glad that's all I wasted on them. They were horrible. So uncomfortable, and I found the thong between my toes was too big and it irritated me. Tried to use them at beach,ended up going barefoot instead.

October 17, 2017

Does the job

These are like any other flipflops. They get the job done...but unfortunately my feet are really small so i buy the kids size 3/4. And they have cute ones..i own the ones with bling on them...black and white.

October 16, 2017

Ok if you plan on leaving them behind

I have purchased old navy flip flops when they are on sale. They are not very comfortable and the quality is Ok. I would buy them if I was going to a beach and needed something easy to wear on hot sand . Or a trip where I would leave them behind . Not a sandal I would recommend to anyone

They do the job.

I really like Old Navy flip flops.
    They have a great dollar sale every year.
    I actually just got married a couple weeks ago and decided to wear a white pair of their flip flops lol

2.0/5

Old Navy Flip Flops

The $1 sales they have on these is about what they are worth. Take itfrom the Cali born , barefoot is how I'd want to be woman, these flip flops along with any flip flops are bad for your feet. My daughter at 27 still doesn't listen and continues to wear them but here is a little medical advise. Run your hand over the bottoms of your feet, do you feel bumps, nodules or sore areas after wearing flip flops. Those are probably benign tumors caused from wearing flip flops. I have one about the size of a quarter attached to the my big toe ball of my foot that because tumors are at increased potential to comeback, easily exposed to get infected on the bottom of your foot & nonessential surgery, more than likely a podiatrist, a surgeon & an ortho surgeon are going to tell you they will not remove and to wear better shoes. They are cute, match your outfit & when you are younger, you care less but later on, you will care & those bumps can create serious issues in your exercise routines, your ability to walk & it won't be "cute" anymore. Those are facts that with a little googling, you can confirm. Sorry ladies but just say no to cheap flip flops.

October 12, 2017

Great value

Great value! I had it for about 3-4 years before it broke. They have a wide variety of colors to choose from. It's best to get it when they have their annual sales.

October 11, 2017

All year round

I love these. They are budget friendly and last. I stock up on them I wear flip flops all year round. I wear them in the house and I have separate pair for outside.

October 11, 2017

Love them!

When these go on sale for a $1 every year, I stock up! They are the best ones around! They last much longer compared to other brands of flip flops - the middle piece doesn't pop out like they normally do on most flip flops.