4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

March 17, 2019

Comfy amazing

Navey flipflops are so comfy they dont give me blisters there very light easy to walk around in. They have prettu colours. Its like walking on clouds.

March 17, 2019

I would buy this product again

Usually grab a pair or two beginning of the summer. Takes a while for my feet to get used to the rubber but once worn in a bit, they are very comfy. Definitely worth the money.

March 16, 2019

Efficaces pour le prix

Point forts : Les sandales ont de beaux imprimés et tiennent bien.
    Points faibles: le imprimés disparaissent rapidement lorsqu'on les porte et la gance (entre les orteils) n'est pas confortable.
    Somme toute, bon rapport qualité-prix (très abordable), mais ce n'est pas un achat qui vous durera longtemps

March 15, 2019

Wold buy again

I love buying these for trips they Fit perfectly in a bag and easy to use for the beach and pool or just around the house and love they come in so many different colours

March 14, 2019

Can get them cheap!

Every summer old navy sells these for $1 so I always stock up and buy a couple pairs. However you do have to go early to get your size. Every pair has lasted me quite a while and they’re so easy to bring travelling

1.7/5

March 12, 2019

The most uncomfortable flip flops I’ve ever purchased

I get these are only $1 every year, but aside from their extremely low price, they’re extremely uncomfortable! The only time I will EVER wear these is when I’m at my local pool. They leave my feet covered in cuts and blisters!

March 12, 2019

Best flip flops!

I love Old Navy flip flops! I wait for the $1 sale and stock up. I always pack a pair when we go to a hotel, especially in winter, so I don’t have to wear my boots to go for breakfast. They get softer and more comfortable the more you wear them. I’ll always repurchase these flip flops.

March 06, 2019

Favourite slippers

These are great for the price. They’re me go too flip flops. The price is nice because you don’t have to worry about breaking or losing one and because they are so cheap it is very easy to replace. In addition, they have a lot of colours to choose from.

March 06, 2019

Favourite flip flops

I always buy a new pair of these every year! They are affordable and cute, pretty comfy but what can you expect from flip flops? After a while they do hurt your feet. Would recommend for the beach or a lounging kind of day!

2.3/5

March 05, 2019

Not my favourite flip-flops

I had this exact same flip- flops in nude colour. Although it did feel soft on my feet,once I actually started walking in it,it gave me really bad blisters. I wore it a lot during the summer and during hot days my feet used to sweat and this flip-flops used to come slipping off my foot. It was annoying.