4.1/5
1933 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

New Brunswick, Canada

These are Fabulous!!

I popped into Old Navy to get my don some sandals and saw these on sale for 1.00!!!! So of course I grabbed a few pairs for myself and I havent taken them off. I ❤️ Them ! I will definitely be going back for more even at the regular price.

Tough shoes

I have bought these when they go on sale for my daughter. I often can't find things like this for her because she has a size 11 foot. These come in a wide variety of sizes and have been really durable. She's tough on footwear and she's had them last more than one season (one pair over 4 yrs). They also come in a wide variety of colors.

Great Flip Flops for a dollar

Love Old Navy flip flops … every year for as long as I can remember they go sale for $1. They have both women's and men's flip flops but you have to get there early. The flip flops are durable and lasts all year long. Every year I buy a few pairs (great fashion colours) for myself and a couple of pairs (standard navy blue and black) for the guys. They're great just to toss a pair or two in the car so they're always on hand in case we pass by a beach and stop for a bit.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Love these flip flops. They are cheap (especially during the once a year $1 flip flop days).. they don't rip where the thong between the toes goes through, they last for years, easy to break in, and come in so many colours!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best flip flop for the money

I purchase at least 3 pairs every season, usually black or navy. They are very comfortable and the middle thong doesn’t bother my toes. I’ve never had a pair fall apart. Best time to buy is on the $1 day!

Florida, United States

Always buy

Old Navy flip flops are always a must have for my family when they are on sale for $1. I always manage to buy a pair for just about all of us. Though the bright colors go fast, I manage to get them all. These flip flops are soft and comfortable and long lasting. I recommend this product. It's a great steal especially when on sale!

June 19, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

THE ONLY FLIP FLOPS I BUY!

These flip flops are the absolute only flip flops I will buy, and I say that with no hesitation! You can wear the same pair every day in the summer for years without them breaking. Also, they only cost a dollar on dollar flip flop day, and the color selection is fantastic! I have a pair to match every outfit! Don't even question whether or not you need these flip flops! YOU DO!

June 14, 2019

Every colour of flip flop I own!

I’m a flip flop addict!! So to you flip flop addicts out there I mean you can’t go wrong with old navy flip flops!! They are comfortable. Last a long time, I’ve had mine for years and they aren’t breaking or even looking worn out. They have amazing deals sometimes you can snag a pair for free or for a dollar! A must have for your summer beach fun!!!

June 13, 2019

Variety and cheap!

These flip flops are great value! They usually only last a few months with heavy wear, but they're comfortable and come in many colours to pick from! I usually pick up a new pair every summer.

June 12, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

My summer loves.

So at the beginning of each summer I go to Old Navy and I swear I get like every color flip flop they have for the price and sometime deals they have it's amazing. They are not to thin nor to bulky they are just the best flip flop.