4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 05, 2020

Was my go-to for many years

I used to only buy old navy flip flops and I swore to them. They are cheap, come in a range of colours and relatively durable. They do show some wear and thin out over time. One pair can probably last about 2-3 years. I recently tried Havaianas and there is a quality difference but the price is much higher. Overall, these are great for travelling and for the beach!

May 04, 2020

Amazing

every year I cannot wait for old Navy to put out their flip flop sale 10 pairs for $10 is the way to go I would purchase these every year as I have for many years

2.2/5

Very cheap quality

These flip flops are very cheaply made. The shoe is not comfortable at all. I have bought them at a few different occasions because the price is so good and it comes in so many beautiful colours but I have regretted it every time. My feet start to hurt wearing them for a few hours.

3.2/5

Multiple colours

I like the fact that you can find so
    Many vibrant colours. These flip flops are good in a cooler environment and last you long. what I mean is that I can use these flip flop around the house in the backyard but when I took these on a vacation to south, left them near the pool side, after some time when I put my foot in, the material burned my skin. So be-careful if you are taking your pair to a hot destination.

2.0/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not worth the money

I used mine maybe about 3 hours and they completely feel a part, the flip slip completely burnt my foot from what ever is on plastic part of it! I would never tell anyone to buy these!! Hated them

Multiple colours

I hit old navy every year to buy more of their flip flops they have so many colours and there are always new colours each year my daughter and I always have a competition to see who can get the most unique shades

May 02, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favorite since childhood

I’ve bought/been given these flip flops since I was a small child. I remember being so excited every spring to go into old navy and pick out a few colors for the coming summer. They continue to be my favorite casual flip flops and are always comfortable.

April 30, 2020

Good flip flop

I like old navy flip flop. These last long. Love various colors. Price is good. Specially during summertime when its only a dollar. I always love to buy them.

April 29, 2020

Love Love Love

Old Navy flip flops are my all time favourite shoes! I wish I could wear them all year round. I love how they mold to my feet over time. I usually buy 1-2 new pairs that last me the entire summer (sometimes I like a change of colour). The price is unbeatable! I have had the odd pair not last a summer but it’s never been an issue for me.

April 28, 2020

Good for the Price

This flips are great for the low price! They are great to slip on to go to the beach or to just put on in a hurry! They are comfy and fit true to size!