4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

July 03, 2020

Love these flip flops!

Old navy flip flops have been my favourite flip flops for years ! They are so durable, even if you overwear them ( like I do lol). They are also such a great value. Also every year they have a sale where you can get them for $1.00 on that day. I usually stock up because I love them so much! Comfy..great price...will last.

June 26, 2020

it's stylish

I bought a pair in white with black polka dot, soo cute and stylish, good quality too. LOVE them. I used to buy my flip-flop from GAP, but after I try oldnavy's , hey they are same quality.

June 25, 2020

An inexpensive flip flop

I have a lot of problems with my feet, so can't wear flip flops on a daily basis. However, I love that I can pick these up at a very low price point and keep a pair in my beach bag, to wear when getting a pedicure and can even pack them in my suitcase to wear at a hotel for the pool and as a pair of slippers while travelling.

June 23, 2020

Buy these every year!

Love their flip flops defiantly a staple for summer footwear every year. Typically stay with more neutral colours but they do have many colours to chose from!

June 21, 2020

Perfect footwear for all summer long

I love the Old Navy Flip Flops. They are very comfortable. Come in a variety of colors. They look great with sundresses and shorts and affordable enough to buy multiple pairs. I usually spend most of the summer wearing them.

2.8/5

June 21, 2020

They're okay but don't last long.

I know, what can you expect for a few dollars. I bought these for years before I decided to get a better quality pair of flip flops. Mostly don't like that they end up being wasteful and you throw them out at the end of a summer or two.

Best affordable sandals!

I love Old Navy sandals! They have so many different colour options and it is a super affordable way to rock those summer toes! They don’t last forever but for the price I can’t complain.

2.2/5

June 20, 2020

Print wears off quickly

They’re super comfy and price point is good I think I paid 3 dollars for them. I bought the cutest ones with these little cactuses 🌵 on them They were gone after 2 -3 wears

June 19, 2020

the best flip flops

these are the best flip flops i ever have.. so smooth and comfortable.. and pricenis very affordable. my kids, my hubby and my selp we were at home inn summer always

2.7/5

June 19, 2020

They hurt my feet!

Price is great at under $10 but where the straps attach near my heels just kills me. I end up with calluses and it's quite painful to walk on them. It's worth it to spend a little more on better quality.