4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

0.5/5

August 11, 2020

No support

Flip-flops are not ideal for people who have foot problems as it offers into no support please be careful in wearing these as you may slip and fall or hurt yourself there are better slipper options out there

August 07, 2020

My favourite flip flop

I make sure to buy several pairs when they come on sale every year for my teenage daughter and I. I find they’re great for a trip to the beach or just to slip on to go outside.

August 06, 2020

Good for rough use

Good buy for rough use; plus at the price offered, you really can't beat it!

The only downfall to this is that the straps always cause chafing between my toes and my feet. If you have less sensitive skin, this would be a summer staple

August 06, 2020

So comfortable

I buy old navy fip flops every year when they have their deal on.They are so comfortable. You can walk in them and not get a blister from the rubber straps.

August 04, 2020

Great cheap sandals

Great price for sandals. Easy to wear, sometimes the band does cut into the feet .. depends on which band you get. Otherwise great for use in the house or short outings. Wouldn't recommend for long walks.

August 04, 2020

I would buy again

These flip flops are great for beach use! They are on the cheaper side, but will last a long time if you take care of them! I buy them when they go on sale for $1 and use them for a summer or two before retiring them! I highly recommend them!

July 29, 2020

I would by this product again

To be honest, if you are looking for confort, price and style, you absolutely should buy it. You have a diversity in colors for some changes in your pocket. It means, this perfect flip flop is perfect for you summer.

July 28, 2020

go to flipity flips

my favorite flippity flips. My favorite color is purple i love it so much. Comfy and casual a must have for summers and to wear at home. I have it in all colors

July 26, 2020

Old Navy Flip Flops

I purchase Old Navy Flip Flops every year and not because the ones I bought the year before are no longer good to use. I get a few years worth of these flip flops and I think that the price is affordable for a great durable item. Love the colors provided and usually buy multiple ones for different uses. They fit perfectly and are super comfortable. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!!!

July 24, 2020

Great!

I've had so many pairs of these over the years and I've never paid more than $4 for a pair. Totally worth the money. They are great as a pair of flip flops to just throw in the bag or wear around in the back yard or even to go out! they come in so many beautiful colours and designs and I highly recommend it.