4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

December 30, 2020

Perfection!

These are a definite staple and so affordable!

It’s best to get them in the flip flop days

I have the same pair that I use for the beach only as I do not wear flip flops else where :)

December 23, 2020

Decent product.

This is a good product as it’s far better looking, comfortable and light weight. It does last long but tends to break after constant using them for 2-3 months. Overall it’s a great product and I would continue buying these (especially on sale).

December 23, 2020

Great for value

We've bought plenty of these over time. We love them cause they're lightweight and come in a huge variety of colours. I currently have 2 and they have held so far. Unfortunately, 2 pairs of my husband's broke, but he's a clumsy walker so I can't really say they're bad quality. I personally like them.

December 15, 2020

Great summer shoes

I repurchase these every year and then last forever I have so many and they are great for camping, days at the beach or just generally during the summer. They are also great gifts for summer babies.

December 14, 2020

Great value!

These flip flops are not the best flipflops but for the price they are amazing! I live in flip flops in the summer(shoes are terrible) but for someone plus size like me they lose their comfort quickly.

December 12, 2020

My go to

Old Navy flip flops are amazing! I always go when they have $1 a pair day!!! I buy so many!!! They are comfortable a heck. I just wish I could wear flip flops to work lol

December 11, 2020

Best value flip flops!

Nothing special, but it is useful, comfortable and lasts quite long. I always stock a few pairs when they are on sale( it is very cheap even when they're not on sale)! I use one pair for casual use in the summer season, another pair for indoor slippers. I also like it because many colours and patterns are available.

December 08, 2020

Remind me of summer

Love to stock up when they are on sale and they always have such great colours to be able to jazz up my outfit. Look great with a summer dress and are so very comfy

December 04, 2020

Always buy these.

I usually wait until the $1 sale and buy a whole bunch. I love they come in so many different colours. The soles are thicker than other flip flops. They also last longer. I’ve had a gold pair for over three years.

December 04, 2020

Love! They are cute!

I love Old Navy flip flops, they are so worth it! Regular ol' flip flops tend to break so fast on me, but these babies last forever. I love that they have so many pretty colours too.