4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

February 11, 2021

Best slippers

These slippers are the best. Super affordable and they’ve last me a long time. I love the range of colours and they sometimes have sales where you can get them for even cheaper.

February 10, 2021

OK

Yes these are such a great price, but so uncomfortable. If you wear these more than an hour your feet hurt and legs. I do not recommend these for purchase.

February 09, 2021

Great deal

I got it for $3.00 on sale. So many different colours to choose from and quality is good too. Great deal for me in low price. I will buy it again and highly recommend !!

February 08, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Summers out

1.7/5

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Not great at all

These flip flops are very clumsy
    Fall off as your walking
    The plastic bit between toes comes out all the time
    I do not like these and will not be buying agai

February 05, 2021
    United States

The best cheapest flip flop

Love old navy flip flops!!! Usually $5 or less, so many colors, and last for months. The best flip flop value you can get. We’ve bought them for years and highly recommend

February 01, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great

I personally love old navy, it doesn’t matter what it is. But these flip flops are fantastic, they aren’t insanely expensive, people say you get what you pay for, but it’s totally not the case with these. They’re super comfy, they don’t fall off your feet, or break easily. For the price, they’re worth every penny!

January 31, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great flipflops for the summer

These are my go-to flip flops. I've bought several pairs and they seem to last quite awhile, some I've had for years. It's also not upsetting if one ends up breaking because they're cheap. I usually get them when they have their big sale for $1 or $2 each

January 17, 2021

Summer love

I love these sandals every year I end up buying some.
    These are definitely a beach favorite of ours they're great for when you're in a pinch and they always go on sale for $2.
    For the first time you wear them sometimes they might be uncomfortable but I feel like that's just at the beginning of the seasons when you're iffy have been pampered with socks and warm boots.

January 16, 2021

My Go To Flip Flops

These are hands down one of my essential summer items. These flip flops are super comfortable (I’ve worn them to walk from my house to the beach - a good 45 walk downhill and they still held strong), affordable, come in array of colours to match your outfits/style and are just a great affordable staple to have on vacay or even around the house. The best part is that if they do break or wear down - it doesn’t hurt your wallet. I honestly can’t think of any cons.