Old Spice Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant-Amber Reviews

August 13, 2019

amazing

as someone who raves, i’ll let you know this can last even in 30+ heat and dancing all day! i’ve started using old spice because it lasts way longer than women’s deodorant so no reapplying :)

April 04, 2019

Great product

My son uses this product every day. He likes it very much. He loves the smell of the deodorant. It works very well like an antipersperant. One more good thing - it can be found in any store.

March 16, 2019

My boyfriend won't use anything else!

My boyfriend loves this product, he says it works excellent and we both love the variety of smells. He doesn't let me buy anything else for him. The price point could be a bit better but sfill worth it!

December 06, 2018

pretty good

my boyfriend uses this as well and one time i ran out and i use it, not bad, it does its job well and doesn't leave any mark on my clothes. price is alright too

May 22, 2018

Les produits Old Spice sont géniaux!!

Mon conjoint utilise la marque Old Spice pour tout ses soins, savon, déodorant, shampoing, gel, etc. Et tous les produits lui ont donné satisfaction! On les adore et nous continueront à les acheter

April 09, 2018

Produit régulier

Fidèle a se déodorant mon conjoint le prend toujours. Lui qui travaiĺle physiquement ce déo lui convient parfaitement pour la sueur et même après de grosse journée il ne sent jamais mauvais.... sous les bras du moins ;) on sent même encore la flagrance qui sent très bon !!!

March 17, 2018

Great product. Higly recomend

I decided to try it. I bought it. I am positive that it is great quality for same price. I definitely recommend this product to try for all adults,
    You will enjoy

March 09, 2018

Best deordient

I only use the old spice brand deordient. I find it is the only brand that will last through the day. Especially during work days. I have purchased other old spice sents and find them all superior to other brands.

February 26, 2018

Love the smell

I love the smell of the Old Spice deodorant. I started using it because mine ran out and so I used my husbands. It’s a nice smell that is very neutral, not too manly, not too feminine and flowery. It also helped deal with sweat better than most women’s deodorant. I use this everyday!

February 18, 2018

best smelling in the line up

i love this deodorant. the smell is fantastic and the black currant smell really comes through. definitely not your grandfathers deodorant 10/10 so good.