Old Spice Deodorant Wolfthorn Reviews

January 26, 2020

Life saver!!

I use this deodarant everyday because other common brands dont work for me. Its very fresh and not overly "manly" scent. No one has commented, do you use a mens deodorant??? and its very very effective. White stains will end up on shirts if you put it on under your shirt and not before you change.

December 15, 2019

Great product to stock up on when on sale

This product has a great scent. It lasts a long time so there is no need to worry about body odor. It can be expensive but is often on sale so stock up on it when you find it on sale.

August 17, 2019

Fantastic

My favourite scent! I’ve been using this scent for years, is better than any woman deodorant I’ve tried and smells better too! I won’t buy any other deodorant

January 24, 2019

Smells and works great!

I have a 15 year old son that recently started using deodorant cause it was needed lol I really love the scent, it's not over powering, or too manly. I didn't like the cheaper off brands. This is definitely worth the price and does it's job! I've even purchased one for myself for the 90°+ days when my woman's doesn't always work the greatest!! It cuts back on the perspiration too! The only kind my son uses now!!

May 30, 2018

My favourite

Why I ever used female deodorant I'm not sure. This stuff is INCREDIBLE. I find it smells like candy and is a million times better for your body than women's deodorant.

April 25, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great

Old spice wolfhorn deodorant keeps me smelling great all day long. I'm very picky with smells and have a hard time finding something that suits me. Once I found this product I've stuck with it

0.8/5

March 28, 2018

So terrible dont know why

I been using this deodorant , it's my bfs but maybe this products don't work on women or something.. I would assume it should be even better for women..nope I sweat more and I smell within 4 hours... horrible product..

February 20, 2018

Bad Smell

The product works as advertised and is of great quality but the downer for me and this is that the product has a bad smell once applied to the body and does not not smell appealing after application.

If you're just looking for an anti-perspirant it's great but don't buy it if you want a good smell.

January 31, 2018

As a female I love this!

Don't let the manly packaging fool ya, deodorant is deodorant! This one smells fruity and delicious, plus works better than most female deodorants! Ladies, this stuff is free of aluminum and parabens, too. I love it!