Old Spice Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Essayer le

Mon chum a toujours aimer leur produit! Je les achète régulièrement pour lui. Mousse bien et laisse la peau douce et propre. Aucun résidu sur la peau ! Essayer le

Old spice fijit

This is my favourite smell from Old Spice! Hubby uses it, and I just LOVE the scent!! It does a great job at deep cleaning for him, he works with heavy machinery and can come home quite dirty. My son just started using this as well, and he likes it!! He’s nearly 8, and he likes the under arm deodorant as well!

will definitely buy again

best smelling shampoo and body wash,i love it and been using it for years,great quality for a great price too and lots of different scents to choose from

April 05, 2018

After a hard day at work this feels amazing!

After working hard all day this will make you feel so fresh and clean as well as smell AWESOME! It is a must have at home for yourself to hide away from others!

April 04, 2018

Senteur incroyable

J’achete Ce body Wash a mes gars il sent tellement bon !
    Depuis le premier achat il est devenu un achat routinier !
    Le body wash et deo aussi mes gars l’adore
    Nous le recommendons

April 03, 2018

Love Old Spice!

I love the the Old Spice hair and body wash. Always able to find good prices and i love the scent! I always feel clean and refreshed after every shower! Would recommend!

March 30, 2018

I'd buy it again

The old spice hair and body wash was good. I felt it left a slight residue feeling on my skin. Other than that the scent was good and the price was right. I would buy it again

March 23, 2018

J'adore !

L'odeur est de loin ma préférée parmi tous les produits de nettoyage pour le corps que j'ai essayé jusqu'à maintenant. Le produit répond très bien à mes exigences et à ce dont j'ai besoin en terme de nettoyant pour la peau. Je reste hydraté suffisamment et l'odeur reste jusqu'à la prochaine douche !

March 13, 2018

Old spice had been around for decades

My better half uses old spice, and I love the smell.i grew up with the memories of my father using old spice, and we always gave him gifts of old spice on holidays.well worth the money spent.

March 11, 2018

Husband been using this and I love the smell

Very good product! Husband has been using this and it makes me want to hug me all the time! Will buy over and over again! Love love love it so much, 5 star product!