• Old Spice Lionpride Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Old Spice Lionpride Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 35 in Men's Deodorant/Antiperspirant

July 20, 2017

A great deodorant stick

Since I could no longer find Matterhorn, which was my fave stick from Old Spice, I tried a number of their different "flavors".. this one was my second favorite.

April 05, 2017

Another good scent for old spice. It smells great and lasts a ll time. My commonlaw likes the fact how the product protects you from bad odour and the sweats too

January 09, 2017

I've had trouble with sweaty/smelly armpits for a looong time and I've been searching for the best anti-perspirant for a while now. I randomly received this one from my sister one day and I fell in love. I have the Amber scent which I feel is pretty feminin. It helps me not sweat as much, and if I do sweat during a workout, it smells amazing. Also, the deodorant doesn't transfer on my clothes. I also feel like it helped whiten my armpits a bit. Very worth it. It's now my go-to deodorant.

April 01, 2016

My boyfriend uses this product and says there's nothing special about it, but it works. Generally speaking, it keeps BO at bay, even after a sweaty workout (I can attest to this!) and does an "okay" job at preventing sweat marks. The scent is clean and fresh (although not crazy masculine) and leaves a great smell, without being overpowering. I personally love the smell!

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Upcoming Campaigns

Jam

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser