Old spice swagger deodorant Reviews

Good - 0

November 03, 2020

Perfect

I use this all the time and I absolutely would recommend this to everyone , great scent and great value as well you wont be disappointed
    Go ahead and try it

November 02, 2020

Love the scent

My boyfriend first introduced me to it and I fell in love with the scent. I have never been a fan of woman's deodorant so now all I use is swagger. Been using it for about 8 years now and don't think I will be switching anytime soon.

March 24, 2019

Teenagers love this. Sports players as well!!

This is the only brand by children use. They are athletic and use the swagger deodorant, shampoo and also the body wash. Smells great and they will use nothing but this brand. Good choice your teens will love it and smell last a long time.

September 19, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Old spice swagger deodorant

My husband uses old spice swagger deo. He loves the cleanness it makes him feel. He sweats hard at work and when he comes home the smell of the old spice has not gone away. It smells amazing. Fresh and clean.