• Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream
  • Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Cream Reviews

Ranked #830 out of 1272 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation helps fade skin discolorations—hyperpigmentation, age spots, and sun damage—without the use of chemicals. It instantly nourishes and retexturizes the complexion, smoothing fine lines while providing intense free-radical protection to help prevent further damage. The light, creamy formula leaves skin feeling silky.

April 12, 2017

Sheer transformation is one of the best creams I have ever used. Spreads easily and leaves your skin so soft all day. Though it is on the expensive end it is more than worth it.

March 27, 2017

This is a really good moisturizer. I use it in the day before applying makeup and most of the time I skip primer too. It absorbs well and youre left with a light veil of moisture. I took advantage of some holiday bundles when buying this. In November December and January sephora had this (in 30ml) along with a travel size truth cleansing cloths for only 15 dollars. That was a total steal since the 50 ml is 48 dollars CAD. Since using I have noticed less bumps on my forehead. I wouldn't say its a miracle worker you have to give it time as it is very gradual. It works well with a vitamin c serum beforehand and sunscreen (as it does have skin resurfacing ingredients). Its also very universal my mom who has mature skin loves this and I know she will be asking for more when she finishes hers. Luckily I bought more than 4 of those sets to last us for most of the year.

December 19, 2016

As far as moisturizers go, this one is pretty good. I find it the perfect amount of moisture for day time use, without making my face look greasy or feeling too heavy. I love that it seems to do what it claims, works at brightening my skin and quicker cell renewal. It is very "clean" smelling and a little goes a long way. I will continue using this product and recommend it.

July 13, 2016

This oil-free moisturizer has a lightweight, whipped texture that aims to relieve dryness, dark spots, and uneven texture and skin tone. It's infused with fruit acids to gently exfoliate, and pea extract, sugar, and vitamin C work together to fade dark spots and even skin tone. It also contains licorice for brightening and chamomile to calm skin. It apparently can be used as a base for makeup application, but I haven't used it as such yet. It's a very creamy moisturizer that goes on thick but sinks in quickly and leaves my skin incredibly soft. Like, so soft it feels unreal. I can see myself using this moisturizer a lot, and perhaps even purchasing the full size, despite my love for Asian moisturizers!

March 24, 2016

An excellent daily moisturizer. It is very lightweight with a very fresh scent. A little bit goes a long way and I love how quickly it absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an irritating film on the skin. Really great!

February 05, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. I have been looking for a great moisturizer for my entire adult life and have finally found it! Light enough to not clog pores, but soothing for even my dry patches. I use this every single day!

January 17, 2016

This cream is simply lovely. It feels light and absorbs quickly but is so moisturizing! Excellent for winter dryness and flaky patches.

January 15, 2016

I have very dry sensitive skin and this is one of the only creams that has not broken me out. It doesn't leave my skin feel greasy and it absorbs right away.

May 02, 2015

This is my current go-to morning moisturizer at the moment. It's great because it absorbs quickly and it's a perfect base for applying my make up. I like how the cream is very light and I feel my skin is soft after using it!

August 14, 2014

The best moisturizer ever. It's lightweight but you don't need a lot to feel like your skin has been replenished.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale