Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Reviews

December 11, 2019

The best serum ever

This serum changed my life! I haved some dark spots on my face and this serum fade almost all of them its been two weeks that i use it and i swear i see such a bigs results! it also give a glow to your skin i definitely recommend

October 14, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Best product I have had for acne prone skin

I have an acne prone skin and it the best for my skin. It decreased my acne and faded my blemishes. It also added a glow on my skin, which was the best.

August 27, 2019

Will keep buying over and over

I introduced this product into my skincare routine because after clearing up my skin I was looking to brighten it up. I was worried about it clogging my pores because my skin is acne prone but it never did anything like that and leaves my skin so soft and so glowy. I actually feel like I can go out without wearing foundation now which was unheard of before. Love!

June 13, 2019

Skin is brighter and softer

I initially received a trial size of this and after a few uses it instantly became my new favorite serum (I of course ended up buying the full size). My skin looks brighter and feels so soft. It also has a light and pleasant scent.

April 08, 2019

Love it

I really love the scent of this serum and love how it isn’t sticky on the face. I put it on after cleansing and before moisturizer. It does feel very fresh on the face and so it’s perfect to use in the mornings. I do feel the price point is pretty high you could easily get another vitamin c based serum for around $10-$30 from the ordinary or winners or something. Other than that overall I do like it a lot. Helps with redness and uneven skin tone.

December 02, 2018

Expensive but worth it

I can't say enough great things about this product. It has transformed my skin to the extent that I look better makeup free. I had lifeless skin but now it glows. I am asked all the time about my skin and what I use, this serum is the product that has done this for me. While I hate the price point, I cannot argue with the results. It is worth every penny to me.

September 15, 2018

Good serum

I liked this, applies great and absorbs really well. Did not make the oily parts of my skin oily. Also had a pleasant citrus-y smell. Have to say though, if there were any effects it was really minor, and I didn't notice any changes to my skin. For this price, I don't think I'll buy again since there are probably similar serums out there for a fraction of the price.

March 06, 2018

Pricey but worth it

After reading many reviews on this product, i was a little hesitant to purchase due to the price but I am so glad that I did. It is one of my favourite skin care products. It leaves my face feeling soft and not sticky and it had such a nice smell as well

November 02, 2017

Very nice

Ohk firstly more than a overall product review its review after twice use will definitely would love to tell more about once i will use it on regular basis for a long period of time. It was between average to good. Yes it brighten my skin but i could see some tiny breakouts on skin. It absorbs quickly. Not sticky on skin. I like consistensy of seum. But overall i like it.

September 17, 2017

Crucial part of my AMRoutine

I started using the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum a couple years ago when I purchased it with Ole's 'Three Little Wonders' set at Sephora. I was looking for something to "improve skin radiance" that wouldn't cause me to breakout and this 100% fit the bill. It also has anti-aging properties, which made it a great all-around workhorse. I use it after my toner and always let it rest for a few minutes before layering on my moisturizer. Results: My skin looks great with a natural glow and I often get complemented on my skin for the natural glow. Most importantly for anyone that has struggled with acne - I feel confident. I find this product to be very light and goes on very liquidy. Note: It can be tacky if you don't let it fully dry or use too much at once. Use a half pump or spread onto neck :)