Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Reviews

October 14, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Best product I have had for acne prone skin

I have an acne prone skin and it the best for my skin. It decreased my acne and faded my blemishes. It also added a glow on my skin, which was the best.

August 27, 2019

Will keep buying over and over

I introduced this product into my skincare routine because after clearing up my skin I was looking to brighten it up. I was worried about it clogging my pores because my skin is acne prone but it never did anything like that and leaves my skin so soft and so glowy. I actually feel like I can go out without wearing foundation now which was unheard of before. Love!

June 13, 2019

Skin is brighter and softer

I initially received a trial size of this and after a few uses it instantly became my new favorite serum (I of course ended up buying the full size). My skin looks brighter and feels so soft. It also has a light and pleasant scent.

April 08, 2019

Love it

I really love the scent of this serum and love how it isn’t sticky on the face. I put it on after cleansing and before moisturizer. It does feel very fresh on the face and so it’s perfect to use in the mornings. I do feel the price point is pretty high you could easily get another vitamin c based serum for around $10-$30 from the ordinary or winners or something. Other than that overall I do like it a lot. Helps with redness and uneven skin tone.

December 02, 2018

Expensive but worth it

I can't say enough great things about this product. It has transformed my skin to the extent that I look better makeup free. I had lifeless skin but now it glows. I am asked all the time about my skin and what I use, this serum is the product that has done this for me. While I hate the price point, I cannot argue with the results. It is worth every penny to me.

September 15, 2018

Good serum

I liked this, applies great and absorbs really well. Did not make the oily parts of my skin oily. Also had a pleasant citrus-y smell. Have to say though, if there were any effects it was really minor, and I didn't notice any changes to my skin. For this price, I don't think I'll buy again since there are probably similar serums out there for a fraction of the price.

March 06, 2018

Pricey but worth it

After reading many reviews on this product, i was a little hesitant to purchase due to the price but I am so glad that I did. It is one of my favourite skin care products. It leaves my face feeling soft and not sticky and it had such a nice smell as well

November 02, 2017

Very nice

Ohk firstly more than a overall product review its review after twice use will definitely would love to tell more about once i will use it on regular basis for a long period of time. It was between average to good. Yes it brighten my skin but i could see some tiny breakouts on skin. It absorbs quickly. Not sticky on skin. I like consistensy of seum. But overall i like it.

September 17, 2017

Crucial part of my AMRoutine

I started using the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum a couple years ago when I purchased it with Ole's 'Three Little Wonders' set at Sephora. I was looking for something to "improve skin radiance" that wouldn't cause me to breakout and this 100% fit the bill. It also has anti-aging properties, which made it a great all-around workhorse. I use it after my toner and always let it rest for a few minutes before layering on my moisturizer. Results: My skin looks great with a natural glow and I often get complemented on my skin for the natural glow. Most importantly for anyone that has struggled with acne - I feel confident. I find this product to be very light and goes on very liquidy. Note: It can be tacky if you don't let it fully dry or use too much at once. Use a half pump or spread onto neck :)

April 18, 2017

This is a my holy grail serum in my daily skin care routine. It's non greasy, smells like oranges and melts right into the skin. My skin is never softer than after the application of this serum.