Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Reviews
Ranked #443 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 17, 2017

Crucial part of my AMRoutine

I started using the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum a couple years ago when I purchased it with Ole's 'Three Little Wonders' set at Sephora. I was looking for something to "improve skin radiance" that wouldn't cause me to breakout and this 100% fit the bill. It also has anti-aging properties, which made it a great all-around workhorse. I use it after my toner and always let it rest for a few minutes before layering on my moisturizer. Results: My skin looks great with a natural glow and I often get complemented on my skin for the natural glow. Most importantly for anyone that has struggled with acne - I feel confident. I find this product to be very light and goes on very liquidy. Note: It can be tacky if you don't let it fully dry or use too much at once. Use a half pump or spread onto neck :)

April 18, 2017

This is a my holy grail serum in my daily skin care routine. It's non greasy, smells like oranges and melts right into the skin. My skin is never softer than after the application of this serum.

December 19, 2016

Ughh!! I LOVE this stuff, it smells edible and to die for and brightens and evens your skin tone almost instantly. The next day results kind of thing, I wish I had tubs of it.

November 03, 2016

Ce sérum à complètement changer la texture de ma peau. Je l'utilise matin et soir avant ma crème. Il laisse la peau douce et diminue l'apparence des pores et des imperfections.

November 03, 2016

I love this product. I have been using it lately with the Pure Truth oil and they work wonders together! I have been noticing some dark spots (from sun damage I believe) and they have faded so much within the last month that I have been using these! It absorbs really fast, so you have to be quick when applying it, otherwise it will absorb into your hands first! As with any skincare product that is not a cosmetic, it will take time to see results!!! Some reviews are saying this product is bad because they used a sample once and didn't see a difference... you need to work it into your regimen for it to work. It boosts cell turn over and collagen, which wont happen over night! I find that it does make make-up application very smooth though, so that is a positive immediate result!

To save money, I recommend buying this in a value set, especially around the holidays! All Ole H products are worth the hype!

November 03, 2016

I love this truth serum. It has a light texture to it- a little like a gel. Goes on smooth and absorbs well into my skin. I find that this helps brighten my skin and keeps it clear. It is a great product

January 27, 2016

This serum is amazing! It smells wonderful and my face just soaks it up. It brightens and gives me a nice glow.

1.0/5

December 07, 2015

I got a sample. This didn't brighten my face or anything. Made my face sting and red. Not good for sensitive skin. Smells like oranges, but also sticky like oranges. Didn't absorb quickly, after 10 mins some areas on the face were still sticky other areas felt tacky. Also caused me to breakout.

June 10, 2015

I really like this Ole Henriksen Truth Serum as my day serum. It's pretty lightweight and absorbs pretty quickly into my skin. I don't mind the citrus scent. it seems to be refreshing. A little goes a long way and you don't need to use a lot. It is more pricey than some serums. I got this as a kit and it allows me to try the Ole Henriksen products.

May 27, 2015

I LOVE this serum!

I recently bought a bundle of Ole Henriksen 'vitamin C' products that contains a smaller size of this serum, the moisturizer, and eye cream.

This serum is very light and it absorbs almost instantly. I love the subtle and natural orange scent and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky.

I've been using this now for about 3 weeks and I think my overall complexion is nicer. My skin is smoother and it does seem more vibrant and luminous.

I have combination - acne prone skin and this hasn't made me breakout at all. If anything, I think it is helping my existing acne heal up.