4.1/5
olivieri skillet gnocchi Reviews

December 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Holy these are delicious

I received a coupon for a free package of the Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi and I chose the real cheese package.

I never would have purchased this before but I guarantee I will be buying it again. I love that it's made with real cheese. No artificial colours or flavours.

As advertised they only took 5 minutes to cook and were delicious. They are like little pasta pillows filled with cheese. I'm not sure who invented gnocchi but I'd Iike to shake their hand. These are now my favorite pasta. No need to spend all day in the kitchen making a sauce to give a bland boiled pasta flavor. Just toss these into a frying pan with a little bit of butter. I did sprinkle a little bit of garlic and pepper on mine but I bet they are perfect plain as well.

My only complaint is the bag is pretty small and my local store charges $6.99. That being said it is a fresh pasta with real cheese. I would suggest two bags for a family of 4.

A delicious dinner ready in 5 minutes and only one pan to clean? Yes please!!!

#olivieri #gnocchi #freesamples #samplerlover

October 25, 2021

Soft On The Inside

I bought the Cheese filled flavour gnocchi. It didn't take very long to cook in the frying pan. Just add some oil into the pan, toss in the gnocchi, heat the gnocchi until golden brown and serve. You don't have to boil or drain these. They are golden brown and crisp on the outside, but tender and soft on the inside. You can cook these for a quick and easy snack or you can have them on the side with so many other different meal ideas. I will definitely buy these again and try all of the other flavours.

May 06, 2021

Hands down a great meal

This has.easily become my new favourite meal. I can have it alone or in so many ways( soup, with veggies) and my children love it. That's always a plus.

May 06, 2021

a taste of home

Having this on hand brings back memories of mom cooking at the farm house making homemade gnocchi. With life so busy we dont always have time for homemade and this is the next best thing. thanks for the great taste and giving me back some memories that i cherish. 100% recommend

August 10, 2020

An easy meal with some added ingredients

I love gnocchi and am always the one tempted when i see them for purchase. One package has plenty and i sauteed up some kale and added in some chorizo and BAM you have yourself a quick meal. I loved the consistency and didn't find it over cheesy for my taste.

December 18, 2018

Easy dinner!

I’m a busy mom of two small children and although I love cooking, I don’t always have the time or desire! I wanted to try these delicious looking gnocchi from Olivieri and they did not disappoint! Easy to cook and even easier for everyone to eat! Love that my daughter eats these easily and that I didn’t spend all day cooking them! Highly recommended!

July 24, 2018

Love Love Love!

I have purchased both the cheese and plain version and so far I have tried the cheese option which I really liked! I got them nice and crispy on the outside and they were great with a homemade marinara sauce and a nice glass of Pinot! I wasn't expecting them to taste like homemade gnocchi which I think is best because they are not like homemade but they are definitely worth trying!

Updated On: August 09, 2018

I have now tried both with and without cheese and I must say the ones without cheese are even better than the cheese option!

February 08, 2018

super yummy olivieri skillet gnocchi original !!

This was my kids first time with gnocchi and they loved it, I got the family size and cooked half of the package just because I didn't know if my family would like it, we all loved it !!! It was great with a bit butter, garlic and onion powder, garlic stems and mint. We ate it as a side dish with our fish nuggets and salad. I could easily give this to my kids as lunch for school. I would like to try the one filled with cheese as soon as possible as well. This product is very good quality and it delivers !

May 06, 2017

My family is not a Gnocchi group, we have tried other brands and no one has liked it. Olivieri is a brand that we eat, so thought we would give it a try. The package describes the product perfectly, crispy outside, soft inside. There isn't much in the bag so we ate it as a side dish. Everyone liked it and would eat it again. I would only buy it on sale or with a coupon.

April 26, 2017

Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi a great alternative to potatoes. convenient and ready in 5 minutes Prepare in a skillet with a touch of butter Goes well with most foods. Crispy on the outside soft on the inside. taste addictively good

Updated On: May 16, 2017

If you are expecting to have these taste like the real thing , you will be diassappointed. These are ..in my opinion..to be served as a side dish instead of potatoes or rice. I make my own gnocchi, and these are definitely not a substitute for the real thing.