4.1/5
olivieri skillet gnocchi Reviews

May 13, 2022

Good but rubbery

I was lucky enough to be able to try a complimentary sample of these Tomato Mozzarella Gnocchi. Super easy to make and super fast. They were very delicious but they also were a little rubbery.

December 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Holy these are delicious

I received a coupon for a free package of the Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi and I chose the real cheese package.

I never would have purchased this before but I guarantee I will be buying it again. I love that it's made with real cheese. No artificial colours or flavours.

As advertised they only took 5 minutes to cook and were delicious. They are like little pasta pillows filled with cheese. I'm not sure who invented gnocchi but I'd Iike to shake their hand. These are now my favorite pasta. No need to spend all day in the kitchen making a sauce to give a bland boiled pasta flavor. Just toss these into a frying pan with a little bit of butter. I did sprinkle a little bit of garlic and pepper on mine but I bet they are perfect plain as well.

My only complaint is the bag is pretty small and my local store charges $6.99. That being said it is a fresh pasta with real cheese. I would suggest two bags for a family of 4.

A delicious dinner ready in 5 minutes and only one pan to clean? Yes please!!!

#olivieri #gnocchi #freesamples #samplerlover

October 25, 2021

Soft On The Inside

I bought the Cheese filled flavour gnocchi. It didn't take very long to cook in the frying pan. Just add some oil into the pan, toss in the gnocchi, heat the gnocchi until golden brown and serve. You don't have to boil or drain these. They are golden brown and crisp on the outside, but tender and soft on the inside. You can cook these for a quick and easy snack or you can have them on the side with so many other different meal ideas. I will definitely buy these again and try all of the other flavours.

May 27, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi - really good!

I have enjoyed 2 different kinds of these gnocchi from Olivieri and I am enjoying them. I find the product to be fresh and good quality. I don't like the bag though as it isn't recyclable in our regional blue bin program, and I also do not like the high price (2 servings priced at 4 services...).

May 06, 2021

Hands down a great meal

This has.easily become my new favourite meal. I can have it alone or in so many ways( soup, with veggies) and my children love it. That's always a plus.

May 06, 2021

a taste of home

Having this on hand brings back memories of mom cooking at the farm house making homemade gnocchi. With life so busy we dont always have time for homemade and this is the next best thing. thanks for the great taste and giving me back some memories that i cherish. 100% recommend

August 10, 2020

An easy meal with some added ingredients

I love gnocchi and am always the one tempted when i see them for purchase. One package has plenty and i sauteed up some kale and added in some chorizo and BAM you have yourself a quick meal. I loved the consistency and didn't find it over cheesy for my taste.

August 10, 2020

Quick, easy and yummy

I picked these up in a whim while shopping because I hadn’t had gnocchi in years and I’m always looking for something my picky 2 yr old will eat. These did not disappoint! As advertised they were done in 5 min with a slight crunch to the outside and a delicious cheese flavour! They also passed the picky eater test and were a hit! They make a perfect side dish and I was lucky to find them on sale at $4. Not an everyday side but nice to have now and again to change up the meal routines

3.2/5

November 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cheesy side dish

Easy to prepare. You just hit them up in a skillet until they are browned. Cheese covered with a dough, they are not a traditional gnocchi. They are alright, not what I expected but ok for a side dish.

October 28, 2019

Delicious!!!

These gnocchi we're absolutely delicious. The texture was good, they have lots of cheese flavour. I just fried them up in some butter and they are a great side dish for any meal. My only complaint would be that I think they're far too expensive for how much you get in the package.