One A Day Women's Prenatal Vitamins Reviews

Good - 0

October 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Great Prenatal

This is a great prenatal vitamin. I used it almost the entirety of my pregnancy. At the beginning, I took a gummy prenatal that made be absolutely nauseated. I like that these are easy to swallow. There is also a good quantity. I like the two-packs, as they cut out the back-to-back store visits to purchase. The quantity, quality, and price are very reasonable. Plus, these were recommended by my obstetrician.

October 09, 2018
    Illinois, United States

I love this item!

This is my 4th pregnancy and for a first timer on using over the counter vitamins. I did a good job on using this One a Day Prenatal Vitamims for my whole pregnancy. They are easy to swallow and they don't taste bad. Will recommend it. Good price too.

June 04, 2017

These made me nauseous the first week or so that I took them, but I think any prenatal will do this. Once my system got used to them, I haven't had a problem. The larger pill is quite large, but I break them in half ms can swallow them fairly easily.