Operation Board Game Reviews
#4 in Toys

October 02, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love this game!

bought my son an operation at Toys R Us last year. When we first played it, I thought he had a career as a surgeon. He was able to clean out all of the bones and body parts without a single buzzer. I remembered that when I was a kid, it was nearly impossible to get the parts out of the body without setting off the buzzer. I was also a little annoyed that instead of realish body parts, the game was full of cell phones and head phones and other silly things.

Georgia, United States

I have bought this game many times over the years!

This game has provided my family with hours of fun! It provides us with the challenge of a steady hand to remove organs and don't slip the buzzer sounds and your done!

Louisiana, United States

AWESOME play

this game is great for family night. Its also fun for adults to play to. It keeps everybody on there feet. I will continue to play this game especially on my girls night.

Connecticut, United States

FUN FUN FUN

The board game Operation is hours of fun. The kids love it, its always the 1st game they play with. Its very interactive and learning while having tons of fun.

September 26, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Great game

We love playing this game as a family, it’s great for all ages! It can be tricky sometimes to remove some items from the guy but isn’t that what it’s all about 😂

September 25, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Makes Game Night Hilarious!!

I always loved this game as a kid and I'm proud to say that my kids love it as much or more than I did! It is great for building hand/eye coordination and funny to boot! Game nights are a staple in our home.

September 25, 2018
    Hawaii, United States

It’s a classic

This game is awesome I love that my kids playing with it as well because I grew up playing this game keep them busy and itIs MESS FREE fast cleanup which is a bonus

September 24, 2018

So fun

I think the price is a little high on these. But its such a fun game. Growing up I always loved to play this game and would hold my breath when I knew the buzz was coming lol. My kids enjoy this game very much we paid $20 off amazon then seen Walmart had it for under $14. Seems to use batteries very quickly. But non the less worth it!

September 24, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Hours for Fun for Little Ones

My 8 year old finally loves this game! When she was younger she would get very frusterated that she could not get the items out without the buzzer going off. But now she's got it! She can get almost all the pieces out without hitting the sides.

When she was younger she would practice with the game off so she could figure it out. But if we had the buzzer it was a huge sense of frusteration for her because she could not do it.

I think this is better for a little older shild like 2nd grade up as it can be frusterating for little one.

September 21, 2018

FUN FUN FUN

How to describe the jump that happens when you accidently hit the side walls to activate the buzzer?!? Not sure, but only to say, some things just don't change no matter how old you get! I think I jump more than the kids do!