OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews
#93 in Nail Polish

May 22, 2020

It was alright...

I was really looking forward to using this on my nails as they were a little damaged, however trying to sell a couple of times I didn't really see a big Improvement and I wouldn't say that it's worth the cost. I know this work for some of my friends but that didn't work well for me

May 02, 2020

My nails love this strengthener

Opi nail straightener have save my nails.
    My nails were very brittle ,peeling and breaking off.
    Since I started to use it they are getting longer and stronger, it’s important to be consistent and reapply every 2 days on the nail and also underneath for the treatment to work, also remember to use nail oil o Jojoba oil 3 -6 times a days to keep your nails beautiful.

December 12, 2019

Worth the extra money

I have a problem with both peeling and chips/breaks in my fingernails. After following the instructions for the use of this product for only 2 weeks, it's like my nails had re-grown stronger! It really does provide a strong layer of protection so your nails can have some time to heal and grow without constantly peeling or breaking. I've used it both with and without colour polish and even though it's a bit more expensive it's completely worth it, it's the only thing I've used that actually prevents nail breakage.

November 25, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Amazing...

I have tried so many cheaper nail strengtheners but will never buy anything like them again, this is more expensive than most but it actually really works, my nails have got much longer and are stronger and harder than they have ever been in my life.

July 14, 2019

Great value for a good nail treatment

This stuff is great and fairly cheap for a good nail treatment. I started using it after having my nail colour removed. This does make my nails stronger so I can grow them out for a bit longer. It takes until the nail grows out so don't get discouraged if results aren't immediate.

July 14, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

The only strengthener I really trust!

The only product I feel actually strengthens the nail without making Them brittle. Not cheap but so worth it. The whole range is within investing in. I love OPI.

July 11, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Saved my nails for 10 years

I've been using OPI Nail Envy as a base coat for a decade. My nails can get brittle so this is the only product I trust! Strengthens my nails and prevents staining from nail polish.

March 19, 2019

I noticed a difference right away!

This nail strengthener is AMAZING! I am so happy I tried this product. After many gel fills, my nail were beaten up. After using this stuff my nails are hard again and no longer peeling. I apply it under every nail colour or just by itself. Love it!

February 15, 2019

You'll see results!

I definitely recommend this product. It is the best nail hardener/strengthener there is available, in my opinion. While the product is doing what it's supposed to, you will actually start to see a huge improvement in your nail growth. Your nail bed actually starts to "heal",thus seeing the results of this amazing product. As soon as I start getting low on this, I always order another one.

February 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend

I'd like to start by saying I used to get my nails done and eventually one nail fell off completely. It scared the sh*t out of me. I've tried all kinds of nail hardeners because my nails wouldn't grow and if they did they were full of ridges that chipped and cracked and I could bend them. Nothing worked so I turned to YouTube. I decided I had nothing to lose but 30cad. Best decision I ever made. Not only are my my nails growing but the are super hard ,no more ridges. People think my nails are fake..Holy grail item!