OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews
#89 in Nail Polish

May 13, 2015

I accidentally bought this in matte and I don't think I will do that again - I much prefer the glossy effect. I usually use this as a base cost to another nail polish though I often wear on its own. I find it does a GREAT job at repairing my poor over-polished nails.

April 23, 2015

By far this is the best nail strengthener that I have tried and my nails have never looked so good since using it.

April 20, 2015

I like to use this as a base coat. It has helped my nails from chipping and ruining my nail polish. I highly recommend it!

April 20, 2015

I love this produt!!! I bought it, in matte and glossy. It is a great nail strengthener. I have brittle nails that chip, break and are paper thin.
    This helped me grow them out and keep them from breaking all the time.
    You need to be diligent about it, new coat every other day, remove and restart once a week, but its quick and easy.

March 02, 2015

This is the only base coat that I'll use now a days. I prefer the matte version best. It strengthens your nails and protects them from turning yellow, while keeping the polish chip-free for days. I will probably never buy a different base coat again.

February 23, 2015

I love Nail Envy! My nails are thin and peel/break often. After using Nail Envy for a few weeks my nails were stronger and had grown without breaking. I followed the directions for a few weeks and then used it as a base coat each time I painted my nails. I will continue using this as my primary base coat!

February 19, 2015

It repaired my breaking nails within a few days, and dries super quickly. It doesn't help with peeling that much, but it can nip weak nails before they get worse. I use it about once a month for a week, and it leaves my nails ready for my next mani.

January 16, 2015

I luv the OPI brand of nail products. Nail Envy has a great formula right down to the bottom of the bottle. It helps my nails to grow longer. It doesn't always help with the peeling :(

January 05, 2015

My nails are paper thin and peel apart. After using Nail Envy I have long, strong nails for the first time! Anyone trying to grow weak nails, this is a must have product. It's a little pricy, but well worth is

November 22, 2014

This is a fantastic nail strengthener as well as a base coat to apply before your nail polish. It has made my nails less brittle and I love the fact that it dries so quickly, making the manicure process a breeze. It's a little on the pricey side but well worth the money. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to keep it as a staple product for my manicure.