OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener Reviews
#89 in Nail Polish

October 23, 2014

I use this as my normal base coat every time I do a mani. I've been using this since February of 2012 and my nails have definitely improved since then!

September 08, 2014

I have been using OPI nail envy nail strengthener for several years. After almost 20 years of biting my nails it left my nail thin and bendy. OPI nail envy has helped my nail drastically. They are now longer, harder and healthier.

September 04, 2014

Prior to using this product my nails would always break. Now they are strong. I need to keep using the product in order to keep my nails nice. Dries within 5 minutes and leaves a very nice shine.

August 13, 2014

Have very thin tearing nails with ridges..made my nails stronger.

2.8/5

June 24, 2014

I use it but I don't see any strengthening of the nails. If too many coats are applied, my nail yellows. I primarily only use this as a base coat for coloured polish.

June 16, 2014

I like this strengthener. It yellows my nails about as much as any other polish, but it did the trick. Use as a base for your polish to help ease damage and the polish from discolouring your natural nail.

2.3/5

May 27, 2014

I am very unsatisfied with this product, I paid good money for something that did not even work, yes I followed the instructions to a T.

March 25, 2014

Of course OPI is a higher-end brand so it is a little mroe expensive but its totally worth the price. I have been trying o grow my nails for some time now, but they kept breaking off because they were so thing. I've been using this for 4 months, putting it on as a base coat before my polish and my nails are so hard now. I love this product.

February 19, 2014

This stuff is amazing for nails! I work with my hands for my job, and this is the only product I could find that helps prevent my nails from chipping/breaking! I love that you can use it under nail polish as well! They have a few different formulas. I wish it were a bit cheaper, but you cant put a price on quality :)

August 26, 2013

I love OPI nail envy! on more than one occasion it has literally saved my nails from being a broken peeling mess to being as hard as a rock!