OPI Nail Polish Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

July 30, 2021
    United States

Love it!

The O.P.I nail polishes are of best quality and finish is just salon standard. I love the colors and my favorite are always to buy the mini-multi color bottles. It spoils me with color choices and great when you want to match them with your outfits.

April 23, 2021

Best nail polish

Best nail polish ever, does not chip or crack. They always have new colors coming out every season as well. I really love all the different shades of nude they have

March 19, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Salon Standard Nail Colour

OPI Nail Lacquers are loved by salon professionals, who have used these gel-manicure standard nail polishes on celebrities and stars for many years. OPI has gained an all-star fan base, Rhianna is said to be a fan of Russian Navy, while Kelly Clarkson loves the midnight red black Lincoln Park After Dark. Glistening Designer Series shades have been spotted on Grammy winning singer Adele. Everyone just loves the pro-wide brush that enables easy, fuss-free, mess-free application of highly pigmented nail colour that is very hard to chip and is long-wearing.

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

One of the best nail polish brands.

OPI is one of the best nail polish brands out there and have been around for years. The price is more premium than drugstore but definitely worth the money.

February 22, 2021

My Fav Nail Polish

My hands are painted 24/7! OPI is always my go-to as I love to wear a different colour each week. They have a variety of colours and I always look forward to when the new collection comes out each season!

February 11, 2021

This nail polish koala berry

I have tons of opi nail polish. I don’t mind it. The smell is strong when you open the lid to do you’re nails. Sometimes it’s watery do you have to give it a good and hard shake. But it’s ok

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Lovely polishes

These nail polishes are lovely and easy to apply. The colours are pigmented and they last long time. They have lots of choice and many varieties so perfect for any taste.

December 01, 2020

I love OPI!

I love painting my nails and OPI was my very first nail polish purchase, so they have a special place in my heart. I love their colours and they don’t get goopy for years!

November 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love it

Franchement, avant je ne faisais pas attention aux marques de vernis mais depuis que j'ai essayé OPI,je ne m'en passe plus!!, c'est les meilleurs vernis que j'ai utilisé de ma vie!!, je les recommande vivement.

November 15, 2020

Always New Colours Coming Every Season

Opi stays on longer without chipping. I find it fun to play with all the colours. I love the funky names for each new colour they come out with. I have three young grand children that I have already got hooked on pedis and mani’s using Opi. I will be putting some in their stockings.
    Wearing nail polish helps me dress up my outfits and reminds me to not bite my nails. Also it’s easy to give yourself a manicure with Opi .With base coat, nail polish and top coat you can give yourself a professional looking manicure. During Covid19 a lot of us gals are doing our own nails and Opi helps make it easier.