OPI Nail Polish Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

December 19, 2018

Great colours

OPI nail polishes are quality ones in that it’s steak free and lasts long befire chipping or peeling off. Huge selection of colours that look great on nails.

December 18, 2018

I love OPI products they work really well and everything I’ve gotten from them has been amazing. Easy to apply and dries down really fast. I love how shiny my nails are and my nail polish lasted at least a week.

December 18, 2018

les meilleurs

Ils tiennent super bien et très longtemps et ce, même si je ne ménage pas mon vernis. Les couleurs sont vives et éclatantes. Je les recommande vraiment même si le prix est quand même élevé!

October 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Color Lasts a Long Time

I love OPI nail polish. It goes on smoothly, is usually dark enough for one coat if you're in a hurry, and dries pretty fast. They have a vast array of colors from pastels to deep jewel tones. You won't be disappointed with this product.

October 10, 2018

Go to brand

I first tried this brand because I heard great reviews about it. I must say I love the way it applies and the length it wears. Its great for beginners or nail professionals. And it is available in so many beautiful colors and shades.

September 29, 2018

Love Opi!

I cannot live without this brand of nail polish. This is my go to hands down. The breathable line is AWESOME! I have to have one of every colour, texture, finish. Etc. I have never had a bad polish from OPI!

September 23, 2018

Goes on easy

The OPI Hotter Than You Nail Polish color goes on easy and dries pretty quickly. I would recommend using 2 coats for a darker pink. Seems to stay on well if using a top coat if not color fades & starts to wear off after just a couple of days

August 22, 2018

I would buy this again

Goes on smooth and evenly and has a great assortment of colors. It is long lasting and has great color when you apply two coats. It also dries quickly and has a good size brush.

August 01, 2018

We have a winner!

Goes on nice and evenly with a gpod good sized and shaped brush. A lovely assortment of colours both low key and more flashy. Long lasting and good colour depth attained on second coat..

June 04, 2018

Beautiful colors & easy polish

This product is lovely and easy to put on. I would buy this product again! The way this gets put on is simple. I love the color options and the way it looks. It also gives it a shimmery look depending on what color you choose. It’s all very beautiful and gives color to your everyday look!