Good

Opium Perfume by YSL Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1306 in Perfume

April 17, 2017

This is a gorgeous perfume. I get compliments everytime I wear it. It is expensive but so worth it. The smell is warm and spicy, slightly vanilla. I wear it day and night.

January 17, 2017

I absolutely adore this scent...on me it leaves a hint of cinnamon. It does not need to be applied with a heavy hand-value is great because one spritz is all you need so a bottle will last you a long time. Apply on pulse points wrist & neck or simply walk through a spritz in front of you.

March 24, 2016

This is my favourite perfume. If you like strong perfumes this is the one. Strong in a sense that it stays in your clothes for a long time, even after I wash the clothes the smell is still there. Everywhere I passed it it, everyone asks what perfume I'm wearing.

1.5/5

August 13, 2012

This perfume is much too powerful for any time of day. It has a sharp oriental scent which may have been appealing if it was not so strong. Have it and don't wear it.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?

LizzieH added a new review for
    Subway Cookies

R3Bean added a new review for
    Mela Gel

uknalaka added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber