Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 15, 2013

I received this product as part of the product review club. First off let me say that I used this brush to test. I have been using an electric toothbrush for sometime now so switching to a regular toothbrush was a big step. I must say that this brush surprised me as found that my teeth became clean despite me having to brush them. The handle is comfortable to hold onto and well shaped to your hand. The only downside with this brush is that it's difficult to get those back hard to reach places due to the size of the head.

July 15, 2013

Although this toothbrush is a little on the high end of price for me, I did like it for the most part. The bristles are soft and left my mouth feeling clean but I did find the head of the brush to be a little bit too large for my mouth- it made it a bit tricky to reach some of my teeth!

July 15, 2013

In love with this toothbrush!!! I received it as part of the Chick Adviser Product Review Club and I'm so happy I did because I would never have bought it myself. I usualy buy the same thootbrush my dentist gives me or the equivalent. I've never even considered buying something else. Those fancy, more expensive thootbrushes are just à rip off, right? Wrong!!! I thought I would'nt like it, but this toothbrush is so much better than any other one I've used! My mouth felt cleaner and fresher than with my regular toothbrush, right after the first use. All the different bristles looked a bit intimidating at first, and I thought they would be too harsh, but they were really soft. I will buy this product again without hesitation.

July 15, 2013

I love this toothbrush :) It cleans very well and I would certainly buy it on sale!!

July 15, 2013

The Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush is a new favorite of mine. Not only does it do the job of ten toothbrushes but I just love how it feels against my gums while I'm brushing. This brush makes me want to brush my teeth all the time. I love the feeling of my teeth after I am done brushing, the feel so clean and my mouth feels so fresh. I love the Rubber bristles on this brush, they add to the experience of the clean feeling in my mouth. Thanks Product Review Club, this Oral-B brush is a huge hit with me!!!!!

July 15, 2013

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

I don't usually shop around for a toothbrush, and I tend to buy whatever is on sale. Oral-B brushes are usually a little more expensive so I haven't used them often. I liked the way this toothbrush cleaned my teeth, but I felt that the head was too large. Every time I used it, there seemed to be a lack of space in my mouth to effectively move the brush around. I would prefer if they redesigned this brush to make it a little smaller, but overall I would recommend it.

July 15, 2013

I liked this toothbrush, especially the rubber bristles to massage my gums. My teeth and mouth felt clean afterwards and the handle is comfortable to hold. The only downside has been mentioned by other reviewers. The head of the brush is quite large.

July 15, 2013

I liked this toothbrush,,it worked well,and had soft bristles,,but I did find it a little too big for my small mouth ;) I wish it came with a smaller head. Otherwise,it was a great toothbrush and I will continue to use it.

July 15, 2013

I like the Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush. It reaches the hard to reach back teeth and in between. It also is gentle on the gums and doesn't scratch, but massages and keeps them healthy.

2.0/5

July 15, 2013

I did not really like this toothbrush. I felt the bristle section was way too big and it was very difficult to get behind the back teeth or the back of the front teeth. I also thought the bristles themselves were to big. I prefer smaller bristles to get in all the nooks and crannies our teeth have.