Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

July 23, 2013

I LOVE this toothbrush!!! I always used to buy the cheap 0,99$ toothbrushes that were on sale, and once I saw this amazing toothbrush arrive at my door I was changed!! I love how big it is, that gives you a better grip on your toothbrush! Even with the soft bristles, it was still very effective on brushing any left over grime on my teeth!! Will definitely be buying this again! And it comes in some more manly colors, like gray etc!! Definitely a perk!!

July 23, 2013

I am very used to using an electric Oral-B toothbrush, so I was pretty skeptical when having to go back to using a regular one. However, I didn't find this toothbrush regular at all! I felt like it got my teeth just as clean as my electric one although of course it required a little more effort.
    I did find that it was a little too big for my mouth but I guess that could be considered a good thing since it was able to reach all the way back and more than two teeth at once. I absolutely loved the tongue cleaner on the back of the brush (something the electric one lacks) as it was able to get a good grip on my tongue and clean it thoroughly. My teeth and mouth felt well taken care of after using this toothbrush, and if I were to switch back to a regular toothbrush this would be my first choice.
    I would definitely recommend it!

July 23, 2013

Great toothbrush! Combined with the rinse & toothpaste your mouth can get up to 4x's cleaner. I found the brush effective in reaching all of my teeth and removing not only surface dirt but deeper stains as well. I would recommend this brush, I do feel for the effectiveness it is a little over priced.

July 23, 2013

I love this toothbrush! It massages your gums and my mouth feels so clean

July 23, 2013

This toothbrush was awesome, not too hard or soft, I really felt it getting all my teeth clean !

July 23, 2013

I enjoyed using this toothbrush. Easy on my gums and cleaned very well. Would definitely purchase again but only if it is on sale.

July 23, 2013

I loved using this tooth brush, it left my teeth feeling really clean. It seemed to stimulate my gums and felt great. I would use this tooth brush again if I could find it for a better price or if there are coupons out there for it.

July 23, 2013

When I first received this product from the Review Club I kind of looked at it and said "wow, a toothbrush..." I didn't think this was alot better than most brushes; however, I did notice that it was easier on my gums then other toothbrushes and would use it just for that reason.

July 23, 2013

This is the only tooth brush I want to use. I find that it's thick enough to feel like I'm getting good cleaning coverage of my whole tooth and it's very soft and comfortable on my gums. The handle grips are very comfortable as well. I was given a chance to review this but I bought these before as well and will continue to use them.

July 23, 2013

I was really impressed by this toothbrush. I am a oral care junky and love to keep my teeth clean and white. This toothbrush had great effectiveness and really made my teeth feel clean. They multi levels, rubber sides and soft stems really helped the brushing process. I would recommend this product to anyone.