OREO COOKIES Reviews
#9 in Cookies

November 14, 2018

Great to eat & to bake with

First off, I miss eating oreos as my treat once in a while. My daughter is allergic to wheat and oats, so I cut them from my life for her. That being said, I will still buy them to bake things for others, such as cheesecakes, cupcake frosting, brownies, etc . Always great taste!! I buy the regular Oreos, not double stuffed. Double stuffed are great to, I just like the normal ones.

Bigger is better!

The new family size Oreos are a great snack for the kids or adults. Now with more cookies but same great taste. Let be the resealable packs so no staling. My kids love these and so will yours!

California, United States

Bigger is better

My kids love the double stuffed oreo. They won't eat anyother oreo. With milk or not. In there lunches its great cause they don't melt. The packaging is easy to open and stays fresh

Everyone loves Oreos!!!

Oreos are probably the number one cookie in the USA. My family loves to enjoy this sweet treat with a glass of milk! They are always making new great flavors too.

September 19, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Oreos are always on my list

Oreos, what can I say. Oreos are the next all American food on the list. First and second are hotdogs, apple pie, then comes Oreos. I love the taste of the middle and the outside, they are like game pieces that i I share with my grandchildren. There is always good fun when you have Oreos. Great product.

August 15, 2018

Love

I love Oreo cookies, they're just so good! The only problem about them is that at times theyre costly. I prefer the cookie over the cream as it is so much better. I recommend these to any person who loves cookies!

June 26, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Tasty Treat!

I don't know who loves Oreo's more, me or my dad? They are so delicious you find yourself eating an entire sleeve by yourself in 30 seconds flat. I love to dip my Oreo in milk until it's really soft. These cookies are the best!

June 26, 2018

Yum yum Oreos

My kids love Oreos and whenever I get a chance I steal one away. The sweet taste reminds me of my childhood and eating Oreos with my siblings. Would definitely recommend.

June 04, 2018

Simply the best

Basic Oreos have been around for a long time. They have not changed their recipe for their original cookies, making them consistent. They know, if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Only issue is, you can't just have one!
    *1 row gone*

2.8/5

May 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love oreos

I love the cookies so much i named my hamster after them and i wouldnt try eating them every day but they are a yummy snack for when im craving chocolate and i like to break them appart and lick the icing off first haha like a kid would do

Updated On: May 26, 2018