Oreo Golden Cookies

Ranked #751 out of 785 in Miscellaneous

• Made with Kosher certified ingredients
  • Zero grams of trans fat; cholesterol-free; 4% RDA of iron per serving
  • Crunchy, crème-filled vanilla-flavored cookies
  • Fun twist on America's favorite cookie--great for dunking in milk

May 10, 2017

These were tasty I'm not going to lie...but were they better than the original I don't think so. My oreo technique is to twist them open,scrape the cream,put them back together and dunk them in a glass of milk. Now I applied the same basic principle with the golden oreos but I find they are too sweet...see if you eat the cream by itself you get a mouthful of sweet but you negate that by eating the chocolate cookie and refresh your mouth with the milk. This ritual didn't work as well with the golden oreos.

April 05, 2017

I am in love with these cookies or OBSESSED is probably the better description. The taste is amazing. They are stuffed with the perfect amount of creme. They have a light vanilla taste to them that is definitely not overpowering in any way. They have a wonderful crunch to them and go fabulously with or without dipping them in milk. I take a few in a baggie in my purse all the time as a quick pick-me-up treat. I have not tried baking with them yet as they just don't last long enough for me to do so. I love, love, love these cookies. They are my absolute favorite.

April 04, 2017

C'est notre préféré à la maison.
    Les enfants en raffolent! Surtout avec le double crème!
    Trempé dans le lait c'est absolument délicieux!
    Les Oreo....se sont les meilleurs.

December 02, 2015

These are so much better than the original ones, I love the taste,so yummy, I always want more.

April 07, 2015

I like these cookies. However, I find them sometimes to be overly sweet. They are tasty, and I will enjoy one or two as a snack but any more than that and I get a sugar buzz

April 14, 2014

Mr. Christie you make good cookies!

November 07, 2012

These are by far the best golden cookies!!! They melt in your mouth and I bet you cannot eat just one....but will eat one whole row!
    These cookies are also fantastic for using in desserts, crumbled on ice cream and look great mixed with their original mates on a plate for great conversation ice breaker at a party.

March 06, 2012

I like golden oreos better than the regular oreos, they are not as sweet. Regular are still good too though.