Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 1080 in Facial Cleansers

April 04, 2017

I received this cleanser as part of a gift with purchase from an upscale cosmetics store. I was hooked after the first wash. The smell is light and flowery. The frothiness that occurs is such a unique experience, the cleanser becomes super smooth and creamy when applied to your skin.
    I have normal to dry skin depending on the season and I find this to be effective in cleansing without overly drying out my skin. My skin is left tight and smooth after use.
    The cost is okay, more than a drugstore cleanser but i feel the value for this product is there. The cost is approximately $22.00 for a five ounce tube.
    Overall, the high price tag shouldn't be a deterrent not to purchase, the frothiness of this face wash allows you to use a small amount of cleanser for your whole face.

March 30, 2017

This is my favorite skin product by far! I've been using this close to a year now and haven't looked back. I have tried many cleansers over the years but nothing ever worked as well as this for my oily acne prone skin. While it is a bit costly compared to other cleansers a little goes a long way and one bottle can last you quite a long time.

February 18, 2017

I tried a sample of this product and have been using it ever since. A little goes a long way and froths up into a nice creamy lather. Leaves my face feeling clean and soft.

January 12, 2017

I fell in love with this face wash I have flipped on my old face wash this leaves my face feeling fresh clean and so smooth and soft I will never go back to my old face wash.

October 03, 2016

I bought this cleanser because it's rated highly everywhere, but I hated it! First, it left my face feeling way too clean. When I say clean I mean dry, tight, and like it completely stripped my skin of all of my natural oils. Way too harsh for my sensitive skin! To top it all off I had a terrible allergic reaction to it, and my skin was covered in burning red bumps for a week. I wanted to love this but it's a heck no for me.

July 02, 2016

This is a really great face wash! A little goes a long way as it lathers up super well. I have an oily tzone and dry skin everywhere else on my face so I find that it's extremely hard to find a face wash that works well for both of my skin concerns. This is such a nice cleanser though! It left my skin soft and smooth and didn't dry out my cheeks or forehead, but also mattified my nose a bit. It's a bit pricey compared to drugstore cleansers and scrubs, but pretty cheap for something you'd find at Sephora, so I don't mind. It's also a big bottle, and you only need a little bit so it lasts a long time. The one con of this would have to be its scent. The first time I used it I was sooo turned off by it. I've since gotten more used to it, and ignore it as much as I can. I'd rate it a 8/10.

March 27, 2016

I think this is my favourite moisturizer I have used! It lathers so nicely, smells great and leaves your face feeling so clean! I use it with my clarisonic and it works great. Right now I am trying purity by philosophy but I don't like it as much! I will definitely be purchasing this!

January 21, 2016

A larger pea size is all you need. Amazing feeling face wash. Gentle and creamy. I really enjoy it

January 05, 2016

Loved how fresh and clean it left my face feeling.

October 16, 2015

I tried really hard to like this product. I have normal skin and it can take a lot of abuse but this one just dried my skin out. My skin was instantly rough and tight. It had a rubber-like feel to it.
    It did do a decent job removing most makeup but non-waterproof mascara stayed on.

I would not recommend.